Which Tomb Raider game was the most difficult you have played?

• Traod has to be the most frustrating of the lot. :ouch: It so so loaded with bugs I was so close to use insecticide on that one.

:rofl nice.
    Yeah - playing senet was awesome (although I didn't realise the 'artefact' you collected just prior to playing the game was actually the rules/how-to-play info [hehe] )
    The hardest bit was the Karnak levels (if I remember correctly).
    I wanna play it again... but it doesn't work on my lappie =(

• It probably doesn't work because your laptop runs on XP, am I right ?
    If that's the case you can download a patch that allows you to run Tr 4 on XP . It works for me.
    I played all the TR games on XP. Don't know about Vista though. :S
    Yeah Karnak was hard. But hey, what about the railroad level ? Isn't that the shortest level ever ? :winki:

• ^Ah. I should do that :yepp thanks for the suggestion :thumbsup

Lol. I don't remember much of desert railway except from getting the crowbar, I think :weird

I remember the Race for the Iris, though. The first time I played it, I found it so difficult but after a couple of times I ended up beating Von Croy. [hehe] The training set-up for Last Revelation was excellent, imo.

• No worries...

Yes, the training level, I loved that part too. :thumbsup. Didn't Lara look cute with her pony-tails?
    Do you remember the level with the sunken ship in Tr2. I think it was the Maria Doria or something like that. I found that one hard.Especially the one where you had to run up and down the corridors through traps and everything. Time trial-style. :ouch:

• Hahaha. Yeah, Little Lara. They grow up so fast *sniff* [hehe]

TR2... TR2.... hmm. :wacko: I don't remember it.... I'll have to look it up.
    EDIT: Oh yes! How confusing were those levels? Obviosly, I've just blocked 'em out ;-)
    But that does remind me: The Russian Submarine levels (TR: C) was pretty hard too... espcially when you had to go swimming outside in that suit thing. That was just useless [hehe]

But the single most frustrating moment/activity in Chronicles must have been in Ireland, I think, when you have to steal a coin from that freaky sea-witch thing. I must have been caught a hundred times, [hehe]
    And, as seen from here

This cut scene will keep on playing until Lara will get the item.

In other words, :shout and :ouch:

• You are so right. :ouch: . And you had to do it all without weapons. Who's friggin' idea was that. :shoot: eat that.....
    Talking about weaponless, there was a level in Tr3 where you had to start without them.Just trying to remember :think: . Well it's been awhile.
    Back to Tr C. I remember that part in ireland where you had to do this damn jumping sequence to end up on that damn ledge. Took me forever :mad: .
    BTW, thank for the link ( sea hag ) :wave:

• ^ :yepp Good old high security compund, lol.
    Weaponlessness: a daft idea in level, methinks :axe

Yes... those ledges. Also in TR:C - that jumping sequence thing around where you have to kill that cyborg - annoying. And all those little laser things? Useless, lol.
    And I spent ages on that sequence with the helicopter shooting at you and you have to jump all those gaps and stuff! Gah - that was frustrating :shout (granted, I only had about half a health bar and no medi-packs. Not really recommended [hehe] )

BTW, no prob :-)

• Thanks guys ! :wave:
    Now I remember, it's been awhile since I played those games. Tr. C had it's fair share of difficult moments. But, which Tr game hes the hardest boss fight ? :ouch: For me it was the one at the end of "Legend". For some weird reason everything went into slow-mo as soon as the cut scene ended. X(

• I didn't think the Unknown Entity was a hard boss. I thought he was fairly easy. I don't recall battling any hard bosses. Maybe the Torso in Tomb Raider (on PS1).

• Well, you try beating the unknown entity with a lagging Lara !!!!!! :poke: Only kidding. But you are right there are no really hard boss-fights in "Legend" .
    OMG Kurtis, how could anyone forget him. He was about as useful as an umbrella on a sunny day. :shoot: I mean the idea was good (to have someone else helping Lara) but it was poorly executed. I think he was sort of a last minute inclusion. Perhaps the whole game was rushed through since it has been delayed by some month. Which shows again don't rush jobs. :thumbs:

• I remember who Boaz was, the somewhat innocent scientist that Eckhardt had fed to that creature, but what I do not remember is the battle itself. Point being, I can't judge properly on the difficulty level because I don't remember what you had to do to defeat her.<br>

• Well, since you are playing AOD currently, I suppose you'll be coming across Boaz ( the creature that is ) sooner or later. By telling you, I'd be spoiling the fun. :-)

• You know, AOD isn't such a bad game. I actually liked it. The level that really annoyed me though was Paris. Well underneath Paris that is.
    The game terribly lagged on several occasions.Like when you had to outrun those roly-things. The fortress and the laboratory are my fave levels in that game. :winki: