Rennes' Pawnshop

• Hello, I am currently stuck in the Pawnshop and am supposed to use a code to open the security door.
    If I push the action button the number pad pops up and disappears straight away. If I hold the action button then it stays open but then I am not able to push any of the numbers..

Can anyone please help me???

I am going insane over this :ouch:

• Please people, at least tell me how you worked your security door pad.
    I mean if you press action does it pop up in your screen and stay there ??
    :cry:

• The keypad appears. If my gamepad is having a bad day, then the gamepad appears and the button is pressed in the same motion, which is when i use the keyboard.

I'm sure there is a keypad before the Pawn shop. How did you get into the graveyard?

• I did not use it that keypad.

I got in the graveyard by getting a secret password from some guy at the park.
    Who I gave a box hidden in the disco...

I can use the keypad now by walking towards and backwards
    I walk towards pressing 1 then move hand to the next key on the key pad
    walk back and walk towards it again so I can press that...

That is very anoying and it took me a long time to figure out
    There must be a better way then that...
    What say you?

• I thought it was pretty logical.... up down left right on the keypad in-game transalated to up down left right keys on the keyboard. What keys were you pressing to begin with?

By the way, I'm assuming you, 'Guest', are the same guy who opened the thread?

• Yeah I am the same guy
    Anyway
    Well I pressed action what happens then is the keypad appears
    but it disappears straight away.
    If I hold action button Its stays and I can move around on the ketpad
    The problem is I can not push the buttons then
    How do you press the buttons?

• When you go to the pawnshop the FIRST time and talk to Rennee the owner he asks if you are buying or selling and then Lara says "how much for these"? then the screen goes automatically into inventory. I'm assuming to give Rennee something to pawn. What do you give to him and how do you do it, specifically ???? :ouch: My walkthrough does not say a thing about passports up to this time so i haven't got any. When I walk into the pawn shop the owner is not dead as other hints have suggested, so what's up with this ??????? I am stuck !!!!!!!!! :x

• Throughout the game, you should have come across some valuables, for example, antique doubloons, vintage cognac, diamond rings etc. You pawn these by hitting them with the action button when in the pawn shop. By the sounds of it, you haven't picked up any yet, which means unless you reload, you've missed out on quite a bit of money . The whole passport thing comes after you've talked to either Pierre or Bernard and have gone through the Serpent Rouge nightclub, and have explore the sewers and talked to Bouchard, so if you've just got to the Parisian Ghetto, then you don't need to worry about that yet. Overall though, there's enough stuff in the Ghetto for you to pawn and still get through the game.

• :cry:
    I've found items to pawn at the pawnshop - when I hit the ctrl key they disappear and when I go back to the guy he doesn't acknowledge them - what am I doing wrong - please help. I have lots of items to pawn. Thank-you

• u cannot do anything in the pawn shop until u r given some passports to give to the broker by bouchard . so find him first and then u will be ok .

• Anybody knows how to get out of Rennes Pownshop without been killed by the bomb that explodes? do i stay in the other room with the pick-ups or i just get out of the room?any ideas or sugestions?

• First take all the pickups in the room. The alarm will go off and the door will close. Open it with the switch and run out. to you right, there is a trapdoor in the floor. Open it, hop inside and RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!