Desert Railroad

• Please help!
    I am trying to jump onto the ladder on the last box car at the end of the train, but Lara will not hang on to it! she hold her arms out but does not grab the ladder and just fall under the wheels of the train every time!

• That is strange. How did you do this? Turn around jump backwards and hold the action button?

Have you tried hanging from the car next to the ladder. Maybe you can do that and shimmy over to the ladder.

• I cannot shimmy accross as its a open flat wagon I am standing on. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
    I would appretiate any more advice, thanks.

• If this is in the place I think it is I also had the same problem. try to make sure shes standing right at the edge and in line with the ladder then take a standing jump and action. If it doesnt work try again. Im not quite sure why this happens but all I can say is keep trying. She will do it eventually :D

• I have read the previous threads where Lara cannot grab the ladder on the last boxcar and have tried again and again,but no luck.
    What can be done???
    I need the CROWBAR for Coastal ruins, so it`s no use skipping to next level.
    Has anyone found a way out of this problem ,please?

Thanks,
    yrab

• Thanks for replying.
    I was hoping for some advice as to how to get out of this jam.
    I have spent a lot of tme trying and trying, but no luck.
    Shall I have to abandon the game?
    I cannot believe there is no way out.
    Do you know where else I might try to get help, please?
    Thanks again,
    yrab

l

• Again you could download a savegame, but I have the feeling there is something very wrong with your game, as you encounter problem after problem. Have you tried reinstalling the game?

• Thanks for your reply.
    I have downloaded the savegames, but the game crashes as soon as it is loaded.
    Have you come across this problem?
    Can you help ,please?

Thanks a million,

yrab

• I think I have explained that already. If the savegame is based on another version (patched/unpatched) than your game, it will crash.

e.g. if you have installed any patch (like the XP Patch for example) and the savegame has not been made with this patch it will crash.