4th Level: West Africa/Ghana

• Up at the other water wheel.

You get there when you use the moving wheel to reach the rope, jump to the platform, use the dangling metal scaffold, pull to the other side (grapple) and jump to the rope there.

• Thanks tombraidergirl! I've been stuck on that bit for ages and couldn't figure out what on earth I was supposed to do!

• I start feeling a bad emotion coming up about this stone ball after the blade-traps. Apparently it isn't just me who did experience this 0.5sec no-chance to run/jump/cross ... came here to be sure and just read that someone spent 16h? lol, no way, did 3, have my info now.

Someone asked for the Gold in Ghana? It'll be just before fighting Rutland, at the almost-end of the level. Watch out for 3 rolling balls who have to be avoided by jumping on a rope and a pressure plate. Somewhere there ... [hehe]

10min later: Done by feeling, camera was almost no use. ;-)

• The ball with the blade-traps was annoying because the view was at such an angle it was really hard to see where you were going! I got it after a few attempts just by running like mad around the blades. The ball was so close behind Lara, I couldn't even see her so just kept going and she made it!

Originally posted by Bantam
    yup, i think the controls must be harder on the PC or something because i foudn it really quite easy

Nope if anything its slightly harder on the console lol I did it by Sat morning after installing it on friday night 9 hrs in tot i think

• I need help with killing Rutland or what ever his name is. I have only being trying an hour but have made zero progress. I get his health down quite a bit but then he jumps onto a ledge and replenishes his health. PLEASE HELP!!!!!! :shout:

• I am stuck on this part too, allthough I think I am a little further than you.

There are 4 ledges & you have to constantly shoot (with Pistols) at the base of the motif in the centre of the ledge.
    Eventually you will see a warning icon appear on them as you are shooting, keep shooting until & a cover shatters revealing a grapple point which you pull & bring down the ledge.
    As these are his recovery points once they are down he cannot replenish himself & he's yours.
    I can get to two ledges down but then my health runs out.
    Been 2 days like this.

• Hey Catbazza. I managed to get past that part with your help (so thanks) and I found an easier way. When Rutland comes down to attack Lara and you have the option to shoot the base of the pillar, rather shoot the pillar and kepp Lara moving left to right so Rutland cant get a clear shot. And then when you get his health down enough and he goes onto the platform, use the grapple while he is on there. Hope this helps and good luck.

• You would get your answers much faster, if you posted in the appropriate thread, now I waste my time merging them, instead of explaining....

You stand on the other pressure pad and then pull out the thingy with the grapple. The water starts running and you climb down again.