How to reach 100% !?

• Sure, you can call it cheating if you want, but you don't have to leave the savegame there, and you don't have to make any saves while you have it installed - you can delete it anytime and go back to playing your own savegames and nobody will ever know (unless they read this thread).

I used one so I could find my way around some of the later levels when I was still stuck in the Ghana level - it was either that or give up the game in frustration. Since I've deleted the savegame and gone back to my own savegames I'm still stuck in that bloody boulder in Ghana, but at least I've found my way around the remaining levels for when I do finally get past the horrible point I've been at for the last week.

Originally posted by Fanx
    Sure, you can call it cheating if you want, but you don't have to leave the savegame there, and you don't have to make any saves while you have it installed - you can delete it anytime and go back to playing your own savegames and nobody will ever know (unless they read this thread).

I used one so I could find my way around some of the later levels when I was still stuck in the Ghana level - it was either that or give up the game in frustration. Since I've deleted the savegame and gone back to my own savegames I'm still stuck in that bloody boulder in Ghana, but at least I've found my way around the remaining levels for when I do finally get past the horrible point I've been at for the last week.

to do the boulder bit u hav 2 jump on the middle rope until the boulders on the left come down (2 of them) then swing to the right and another 2 boulders will come after that go up stand on a platform and enter the room ^^

• Ok u need to no how to do her gymnastics here jump over the first pole then press f and 4word to do a diving roll under the second little gap then jump over the next hole and then just before u enter door there will be a cutscene

• I do know how to get her to do gymastics, I just don't manage to get her to do them in the one hundredth of a second before she is dead.

I have tried this section well over one hundred times and only twice have I got Lara over the first part (the jump) of the puzzle. On those two occasions she is dead before she has even begun to respond to my request to do a forward roll under the second part of the puzzle - she is dead before she has landed from her jump.

I try this section for an hour a day in the hope that I will finally achieve than Zen moment when it all comes together, but realistically I think this is where the game ends for me.

• heres a tip: if u hold the up button during a cut scene after the scene lara cant move only press up AFTER the cut scene

Originally posted by Fanx
    Oh, I'm not that far! The boulder I'm having problems with is the one after a cutscene where Lara has about one hundredth of a second to jump over a spear trap, run to the left and dive under a second spear trap.

No rope and no second boulder where Lara and me are stuck.

You must have nimble fingers to do it.
    I'm 74 yrs old & I did it, took about 30 or 40 attempts though.

Patience (which I don't have) is a virtue.
    'TIP'- Do not look at the boulder bearing down on you, keep your eye on the corner of the screen for Lara's silhouette appearing & be ready for action.
    When you get over the pole & under the the next pole keep your finger on forward & be ready with another finger to stab jump.

• Thank you so much catbazza - I finally got it thanks to your tips and it only took me another 20 attempts. Nimble fingers is right, mine are only 2/3 as old as your fingers but I was starting too feel they were too old for this game - thankfully you've proven me wrong.

I knew I was on to a good thing when Lara managed to dive under the second part of the trap (before dying) on her second attempt.

A belated thanks also to santee - for showing me the error of my impatience and encouraging me to keep trying this horrible trap.

:cake: and :drink: for both of you.