Living Quarters

• 2 questions.

tombraider II
    PS1

question #1
    how does one accomplish a(an) mid air roll??

question #2
    on level "living quarters" after completing the series of jumps to get to the
    upper area, your walkthru implies a second switch for the machines. this switch can "be found after pushing the crate 3 times" but my crate only pushes once... any thoughts??

statement #1
    i got a timed finish of 1min 15.75sec in lara's mansion obstacle course.

statement #2
    sweet site!! :sun:

• A roll in midair is normally made by jumping backwards (not just hopping backwards, a real backflip, you need to press up and jump) and then pressing the roll button quickly, it might be necessary to press up again.

Are you referring to this bit:

Jump towards the platform in front of the exit. Draw weapons. Follow the path and shoot the killer. Pick up the automatic ammo. Follow the passage to the end. Push the crate 3 times. (The hole on the left, after the first push, is to deep to get back up again. You have to get to the crate on the opposite.) Follow the path around and push the crate on the other side once. Then drop down into the hole. (We're back at the trigger for the pistons.)

Is it possible you are pushing the wrong crate?

• yeh thats the one alright...
    the problem is i dont see a second crate.

after killing the henchman, i make my way down a narrow hall, on the left is
    a hole, opposite the hole is the side of a crate, end of the hall is a small alcove, with a medpack i think. left the alcove is a parrallel hall with a crate obstructing. this is the crate im refering to. is there another? I push this crate once and it opens the oppostie side of that hole i was talking about. it wont push any farther than once.

thanks for the help on the midair-roll thing. now i can do a couple of cheats!! :evil:

• Is that the lower part? The reason for this crate pushing business is to open up a way where you can climb back up.

There is this lever that moves the pistons wich you have to use to get onto the pistons in the first place. Then you have to reset the pistons to their original postion and climb onto them from the other side. You will then be able to reach another lever in an alcove.