Which Tomb Raider game was the most difficult you have played?

• Which Tomb Raider game was the most difficult you have pleyed? 5

1. Tomb Raider 7-Legend (0) 0%
    2. Tomb Raider 5-Chronicles (0) 0%
    3. Tomb Raider 6-Angel Of Darkness (2) 40%
    4. Tomb Raider-Lost Artefact (0) 0%
    5. Tomb Raider 4-The Last Revelation (1) 20%
    6. Tomb Raider 3 (2) 40%
    7. Tomb Raider-Golden Mask (0) 0%
    8. Tomb Raider 2 (0) 0%
    9. Tomb Raider-Unfinished Business (0) 0%
    10. Tomb Raider 1 (0) 0%

Which TR game you have played was most difficult for you?Also tell,why do you think that it was difficult.

Well,I'm first,so I'll start.
    The most difficult game for me is Tomb Raider 4(for now),because there are many levels and also you have to think in some of the levels logic.There are also many traps and enemies.

• For me Tomb Raider III was slightly more difficult than TR4. There were these new moves (like climbing on ceilings) you had to get used to and take into consideration, when looking for the right path, there was the swamp where you had to jump onto the correct spots, nasty dinosaurs, nasty jumps in London, lot of different paths, well hidden secrets...

Tomb Raider IV only held some minor difficulties due to the fact that you could get from one level to the other.

• Yes,I agree.But in TR 4 there were also new moves like how could I describe it Yes I got it:when you are simmying Lara can turn in corners.
    Besides there were zombies,scarabs,bulls and as I said many traps in some of the levels.
    And you know that the levels are grouped,so for me the last group (Piramids of Gizeh) was the most difficult group of levels.

• oooo that's a tough one...especially since (a) i haven't played them all, and (b) many of them i played a long time ago, when i was pretty bad at video games. i'd have to replay them to figure out which was the most difficult.

Originally posted by tombraidergirl
    Tomb Raider III was slightly more difficult than TR4. There were these new moves (like climbing on ceilings) you had to get used to and take into concideration, when looking for the right path, there was the swamp where you had to jump onto the correct spots, nasty dinosaurs, nasty jumps in London, lot of different paths, well hidden secrets...

Tomb Raider IV only held some minor difficulties due to the fact that you could get from one level to the other.

I have to agree with TRG here. Tomb Raider III was the most difficult for my mom ,sis and I. We still havent been able to finish it. [hehe]

We've finished almost all of the games (excluding TR III, Unfinished business [really bad graphics] and AOD coz I had to uninstall it) and I can not get past the Temple of Puna level, SOuth Pacific levels. The rolling thingys kill me every time. ;-)

• For AoD, the parts I found hardest were the boss fights (especially "The Cleaner" dude in Von Croy's apartment), not touching the lasers in The Louvre and going up and down stairs. ;-)

• Well,I'm not finding this hard the 'cleaner dude' as you call him is not so hard.Because you can hide behind pillars(first time you encounter with him)and behind wall(second time).

• The first time you play, he is quite difficult to beat because you dont know where or when he is going to move. He also sets up explosives in the hallway, which can be quite difficult to by pass at first.

• I defeated her/it at first try. And it was very easy i thought. I just always kept moving and nailed the shoot button - and Boaz was done for. I was surprised how easy it had been after the fight.