The Hall of Seasons

• Im in the Hall of Seasons and got all the keys, got to the top part and opened the door to push the wall to get my strengh where do i go from there? thanks Kenny

Original von Anonymous

Im in the Hall of Seasons and got all the keys, got to the top part and opened the door to push the wall to get my strengh where do i go from there? thanks Kenny

Go back around to where you pulled the switch to open that door you just went into (the one with the wall you pushed to get your strength up). Once you get to the switch let yourself down to where you're standing on the switch ledge. Then climb up as far as you can, then you will begin to monkey swing it's a weird angle so have patience if you fall. After monkey swinging you'll see a small ledge, you will barely make it to it. Look around once you get there you'll figure it out.

max

• We just finished getting all the elements and now we need to get to the top but we don't know how to do that. Can someone explain how to jump up there? THANKS

• hey people, i need some little help in here and i will appreciate a reply from u :)
    i got all the 4 crystals then i went donw to that door, turned on all the water sockets and then i climbed up to the top of the place where i am then i went to that room where i push the rock and then she says somesomething about her being stronger now, now i have been trying for 2 days to get outta there and till now nothing :S, so plz plz plz tell me what to do
    thanx again ppl !!

• OKkkkkkkkk....I'm in the hall of seasons (obviously), have already gotten all of the elemental crystals, put them into the picture/slots next to the door from which i first came in, and now im aimlessly running around the room wondering what im supposed to be doing... Uhh... I read that there was supposed to be a pillar that comes up after i put them in...but...uhh...i hope not cause nothing poped up, or open ANYWHERE that i can see... Somebody help please....this...sux.. :(

• hi everybody. can anybody please giv me info on how to beat the hall of seasons. i find it confusing. everytime i goon a door on the right or left i keep goining in circles. i went on the elevator. but it doesnt show that i beat it.

• can anybody help me withthe hall of seasons. i need help all the doors confuse me. which ones do i go in. i kept going in circles on one of the doors u fall through. and i rode the elevator but i dunno ifi beat it.

• you have to use all four triggerplatforms in the middle, one after the other...

each time three doors open, the second symbol behind that door has to match the trigger you have stepped on.

• i in the hall of seasons, i got two of the element things, fire an water, but i cant go into any of the other doors, the trap doors just open an i stuck down there, which door do i go through?

• Whichever symbol you picked the symbol above the last door should match it.
    So if you stepped onto the wind symbold pick the door where the second symbol is wind.

• In the Hall of Seasons, I have obtained all of the crystals in each of the different rooms. Now I know I have to go to the furnace and place each of the crystals there. My problem is, when I go down to the basement traps and go up to the door which will take me to the furnace, I can not open it. The "hand icon" does not even appear at the bottom of the screen when I approach the door. I have all of the body upgrades up to this point. Why won't the door open? My only other assumption is that there is possibly a problem with my game. Help Please!

• nonononononononono... you place the crystals in the slots next to the four paintings in the Hall of Seasons entrance... you passed them on your way in from the Tomb of Ancients...

place them there and the door downstairs in the Trap Circuit is unlocked...

• in order to beat the hall of seasons, first you must go into the four different rooms and get the four crystals (earth, fire, water, and air). to get into the rooms, you have to stand on one of the golden foot plates in the center of the room (take note of which one you step on) and 3 doors will open behind which ever foot plate you step on. inside each of these 3 doors are levers, and you need to pull the right lever in order to raise the door to go into the room. if you pull the wrong lever, you fall into the basement traps (thats a whole other pain in the butt) to know what lever to pull you must match the foot plate that you stepped on with the same symbol above the door.

WATER foot plate, enter the LEFT doorway.
    EARTH foot plate, enter the MIDDLE doorway.
    FIRE foot plate, enter the RIGHT doorway.
    AIR foot plate, enter the RIGHT doorway.

Note: the water symbol is a glyph of three wavy lines
    the earth symbol is a stone shaped glyph
    the fire symbol looks like a sunburst
    and the air symbol is a glyph of three lines ending in hooks.

Its a long board. Gook Luck!

• Hi,

I have done all 4 Rooms and have the Crystals, and tried to get into the Furnace but the door is closed.. I have been round the Traps at least 4 times and cant find out what I have to do next...

Can anyone help me as I'm going mad :ouch:

Thanks
    Elaine

• Return to the Main hall in the hall of seasons (where all the doors are) and go to the hall way where you first entered this level...there are four paintings on the walls and you have to insert the crystals in these paintings, this will unlock the door to the furnace.

Original von dark_angel

i already have put the crystels by the painting and i have activate the machine now im in the top of the hall of seasons and i cant go father(i can climb on a whal but she will fall before i reach a rock.

please help me yvette

You have to use the switch to open a door somewhere, there is some object you can push to gain more strenght.

• The door you are looking for is below you. If you want to get there you have to use a wrong lever behind one of the twelve doors in the hall.
    If you pick wind the road ahead is shorter... (left or middle are the wrong levers)

You can find the door down there

• I hope I am posting this in the corret place.

I have got the jewels.
    Put them in the right place.
    Gone into the place where the valves are.
    Opened all 4.
    The machinery is now moving.

Do I go back to the Hall of seasons to find the way out.
    Or is there a way out from here.

Brian