Expectations

• What are your expectations for Tomb Raider: Anniversary?

For a fact, I know some minor yet major details about it that make my expectation level a high one. I found most of my information on Tomb Raider Chronicles. The website link is on the main Tomb Raider website.

I got some interesting information.....

For example,

• Instead of falling into water, Lara will initialize the 'dive bomb' movement, which I think is better and cooler.

• Some locations are Peru, Egypt, and a few others.

And for the bad news....

Lara's pistol ammunition shall be limited, :shout! In Legend, ammo for her dual Heckler & Koch USP match guns were unlimited, but in Anniversary, her Colt .45's ammo is indeed limited.

So, any expectations?

• environments as the Caves, Vilcabamba, the Lost Valley, Qualopecs and Tihocan's Tomb, the cistern, Palace Midas, the Colosseum, St. Francis Folly, The Sanctuary of the Scion, the City of Khammon and the Obelisk have been confirmed. The mansion too! Atlantis and Unfinished Business haven't been seen, so this last one hasn't been confirmed!

Pillar jumping and wall running are new features. but a new one hasn't became a subject of a conversation: climbing walls with the grapple!! Cool!

Besides all the animals that have been confirmed, Centaurs are too.

Pierre may be bald!!(unconfirmed)
    the analysis tell us that is in greece, and Pierre was the only "unconvenience" that appeared at that place:
    at the middle, right! the man who points the gun at lara's head!

video with new places