Time Trials

• I finished the game around a week ago and now as I'm being bored to death, I'm going after completing the time trials. So far I got 3/4 Peru and 1/3 lost island. I'm denying the fact that I'll have to go through the entire horrible Egypt again, not to mention completing St. Francis Folly in half an hour when my record stands on 4 hours. :roll:

So what about you?
    Have you finished all or any of the time trials? Was it hard for you?
    Why did you do them?
    If not, are you going to?

Originally posted by Amanda Evert
    I did the time trial for Final Conflict, and that's it. It's not that I'm too lazy, I'm just underconfident.

I finished natla's mines first. I actually find the final conflict easier than the great pyramid because of the stupid lava tower. Man, I HATE that part. Will have to complete that though :/ The golden shotgun will be very useful for the Egypt time trials.

• Yup. I have done all four Peru levels and all three Lost Valley levels, as well as Croft Manor.
    The Lost Valley was difficult, but not as hard as S. Francis Folley (hece, not done). But now, it's back to school and so, little to no TRA.

Originally posted by obi-wan_the_hobbit
    Yup. I have done all four Peru levels and all three Lost Valley levels, as well as Croft Manor.
    The Lost Valley was difficult, but not as hard as S. Francis Folley (hece, not done). But now, it's back to school and so, little to no TRA.

Yeah. Because I tried it and I was in the Atlas Room and I had about a minute left and I was about to open the third part of the door. :shout

I have completed all in Peru and I am still trying to complete St. Francis Folly but I have completed Croft Manor. That was hard because I completed it with like a minute to go. But I managed to complete it! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [hehe]

By the way Rita why have you made Lara Blonde?

Originally posted by Lara-Croft-1968

Because life is better Blonde ;-). Haha.

^Hey, congrats, SOI. Some of us take more practise than that, I guess... :D

We should stay on topic here, so check out her thread in the Artwork forum, ;-).

I just completed the Tomb of Qualopec time trial last night.

... but I have completed Croft Manor. That was hard because I completed it with like a minute to go. But I managed to complete it! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [hehe]

First of all, congrats! I found croft manor time trial very difficult, finished it with having like 20 seconds left.
    As for blonde Lara, I always thought she looks much better as a blonde :-)
    My blonde Lara

Congrats to everyone who has completed the time trials! I still need to finish Tomb of Qualopec and all Egypt time trials :roll: I hate Egypt... Btw - That golden shotgun is amazing! Did you know that it kills T-Rex with one shot? [hehe]

• Here is a list of my time trial statistics...I´m quite proud of some of them...

Mountain Caves: 3:58
    City of vilcabamba 4:38
    The lost valley 11:55
    Tomb of qualopec 6:46

St. Francis folly 21:47
    The coliseum 2:04
    Midas´s Palace 13:24
    Tomb of tihocan 13:03

Temple of khamoon: 11:09
    Obelisk of khamoon 11:04
    sanctuary of scion 12:15

Natlas mines´ 10:39
    The great pyramid 12:54
    Final conflict 13:29

• Thanks!
    I used all of the shortcuts i know...so it wasn´t that hard....

I have played St. Francis folly again and had 18:26 [hehe]

AND The final conflict in 4:38 (with the golden pumpgun)

Originally posted by soulofimmortal

:awe: Gravy! Well Done!

Originally posted by soulofimmortal

You mean you had 18:26 speared time?!
    WOW!! When i played the Trial i had only seconds before the time to run out :-o