Tomb Raider Underworld: General Discussion

• Actually, you can't. When tranquilized, they're "down", so Lara won't aim at them until they wake up. So, technically, if you don't want to fight, tranquilize them and run like hell to get to where you need to get to before they wake up.

I just noticed for the sake of realism. Don't go being a womanizer now, ;-) .

Just kidding, [hehe] !

• I know you're just kiddin'. I love to see a bit of humour ! :-) :P
    So you can't shoot them, but have you tried chucking a grenade at them ? That might work, since grenades explode whether you hit a target or not. :think: [hehe]

• I know you're just kiddin'. I love to see a bit of humour ! :-) :P
    So you can't shoot them, but have you tried chucking a grenade at them ? That might work, since grenades explode whether you hit a target or not. :think: [hehe]

Now I know what I'll do after lunch. [hehe]

Edit: Tried it, killing sleeping tigers with a grenade works, if you aim it right.

• Yeah, since the pistols are Lara's default weapons, she never runs out of ammunition (where does she put it all?!), despite Natla's comment in Anniversary.

• Yeah, but they wake up a minute or so later. Not very useful unless your health is low or you're not in the mood to fight enemies.

• What I'm saying is, one dart and one well-placed grenade and the kitty is history. That's if your not in the mood of fighting tigers :cat . Or any enemies for that matter. :kiss

• ~Saturday Goodies~

I'm pleased to announce that I've edited WikiRaider with plenty of surprises for you all. I've added new pictures and descriptions to a few articles that are well worth looking at! Here's a list of what articles I edited and what I put into them.

• Lara's Outfits in Tomb Raider Underworld (added pictures of her Croft Manor outfit, Thailand outfit, Mexico outfit, and alternate swimsuit)
    • Underworld Zombies - official name is now 'Thralls' (added a gallery of pictures and a spoiler about an epic scene in the game)
    • Jacqueline Natla (new, clear, high definition pictures of her new look in Tomb Raider Underworld)

Not to worry, there are appropriately placed spoiler tags and warnings where needed, [hehe] ! Only nine more days!

• The pleasure's all mine, :-) ! Although I do recommend reading the spoiler in the Thralls article if you aren't afraid of spoiling the game. It's pretty intense, but I can handle it. Please though, everyone, do not read it unless you don't mind spoiling yourself.

• I'm pleased to announce that I've edited WikiRaider with plenty of surprises for you all. I've added new pictures and descriptions to a few articles that are well worth looking at! Here's a list of what articles I edited and what I put into them.

Good job! :thumbsup

And, woah, I just read the spoiler you mentioned... "pretty intense" seems to be an understatement, huh? :-o

• Those thrall things, I' ve been straining my brain to remember where I have heard about these before. And now I remembered. I've read a book by James Rollins titled ' Subterranean ' in which being like the thralls roamed the subterranean caves in the peruvian andes. Uncanny similarities, don't you think ? :D
    But I must say also, you are doing an incredible job Cat. :thumbs:
    And we all love you for it. :hug

BTW, read that aforementioned book, you'll like it. :thumbsup

• I'll have to give it a read then, once I finish the Twilight series of course, [hehe] . I'm on the second book out of four.

Anyhow, the weekend's been slow with TRU news. Nothing interesting has been popping up since early yesterday morning.

• Since we are getting close to the release date, I don't think there will be much on the news about TRU anymore. Apart from a new screen-shot or render perhaps. But no news could mean good news, at least there won't be any delays this time around. Remember Angel of darkness? What a mess that was. :ouch:
    BTW, what is the twilight series all about. I love reading, you know ? :sun:

• There will be one final news report worth mentioning. Something along the lines "the game has been dispatched to the shops". By now it's too late to move the release date back. From what I've heard, Eidos has more material in store for us before the release (videos, screens, something like that).

• I have a friend at GameStop and he showed me the order report; TRU is meant to be dispatched around Thursday in my location, but no doubt they're releasing them all at the same time. I heard the same; something about two new vignettes, a handful of screenshots, and concept art (one that won't get pulled back) of Amanda Evert. Either way, I'm glad to hear they won't be pulling back on the release date.

• The strategy guide was released today. I'm going up to GameStop tomorrow to pick up Mirror's Edge, so I'll no doubt have a peek inside, if not purchase it. I'll be sure to take some photos of Amanda and a few other spoilerific treats, ;-) .

I'm happy that I'm one of the few people who don't care if they spoil games, movies, or books for themselves. It's beneficiary when it comes to helping out with stuff like this, [hehe] .