Coastal Thailand: Bhogavati

• Hey guys, its been a while.

First off, I want to apologise if I spelt the name wrong - the xbox font is hard to read.

Anyway, I am at the part in the room after the room with the statues of Shiva and Kali. I have just collected the two gems and now I need to get back. After killing many of those stupid demon lizards, I have no idea how to get back to the room with Shiva and Kali.

The way the room was entered was through a hole in the ground used the grapple connected to a statue.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

• Okay, well once you got Shiva's second palm gem, rappel down to the room below and go through. You need to follow the passageway around and then grapple-swing across the pit. If I'm not mistaken, there's a second pit ahead. There should be a horizontal pole - climb up it and stand. There should be a ledge above. Jump across to the left and pull yourself up onto the platform. If you see a Health Pack, you're on the right trail.

Turn around to face the passageway you just came from. Swing across the two poles, then grapple swing across the pit. Go up the stairs to reach the Tower Room. Navigate your way from there, and you'll have made it back to the Shiva and Kali statues.

• COASTAL THAILAND: BHOGAVATI

I am standing on the temple hall lift. After unjamming the two ropes by pulling out the two rings one left and one right rope. But when I pull the lever nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong????
    I am pressing (-) button on the Wii controller to pull the lever is this Wright?

• okay well I have the two gems and I use the grapple to go down to where the two closed gates were. they are now open. but there's a bunch of rocks. I can't get through. ;(

• Only one of the gates serves as exit. You might be on the wrong side. You can always reach the passages when grappling down from the lotus flower where you found one of the gems.
    The other passage should lead you to a pit, where you need to use the grapple to get across.

I hope that helps.