Fallen Angel

• Title: Fallen Angel
    Rating: T for violence and minor language
    Summary: After the events of Underworld, Lara uncovers a device capable of destroying the world, all while being pursued by her own dark shadow.

1/ Murder with Malicious Intent

Well, how was it?
    :D

• hey, Cat :wave2:

I left a message at www.tombraider.com. anyhoo, that is a very intriguing opening and I think you should write
    to XBOX and EIDOS and ask/demand that they use your story as part of LARA'S SHADOW. I am looking forward to
    more so please keep up the wonderful work. :grins :thumbs:

Good luck in your new bed. Enjoy your nightmare, son, while you're resting your head.--
    BASEMENT JAXX

• Wow, the tension was built up very nicely und your writing style is as incredibly detailed as usual. Please keep on writing :-)

(And I knew it was her since this fanfic is set to happen after the events of Underworld :D )

• Here's chapter two, finished rather quickly. Chapter three is coming soon!

2/ Reunion

• Hm, like Lara said in Underworld, a certain person just doesn't know when to die - though she did, technically. Nice idea, I hope Lara manages to kill her and all of some possible remaining clones this time [hehe] I also like that you've given the doppelganger the ability to speak, what she says makes her seem rather arrogant and hateful.

I had to grin when reading this part:

She sported tight fitting black pants over black and light blue high heels, as if the woman needed to be any taller than she already was.

I've always wondered how no one seemed to notice her unusual height - I mean, she ran a company and all the whole time, didn't anyone find this strange? :P

• hey Cat, :wave2:

my God. the clone speaks! :grins and I started a forum on another site wondering why she was mute. anyway,
    the story is very well done and the only question I have is what voice do you have in mind. is it Lara's voice
    or another? anyway, well-written and very intriguing. I look forward to what happens next. :sun:

Good luck in your new bed. Enjoy your nightmare, son, while you're resting your head.--
    BASEMENT JAXX

• Her voice is a bit like Lara's except with an American accent, and a tone of malice in her voice.

• hey, :wave2:

so I take it we're probably talking Angelina Jolie catching Brad with Jennifer Aniston. something along those
    lines, right? I look forward to seeing what happens next. :sun:

BASEMENT JAXX

• Here's chapter three, as promised. I'll give you a sneak peek into the next few chapters; somewhere along the story, I'm going to include the events of Beneath the Ashes to aid in the story, and I know for a fact it's going to come out marvellously. There might be BTA spoilers in the future, but I'll warn everyone just in case.

3/ Together Again

• Finally Lara and Amanda work together without having any issues... but maybe she has ulterior motives, who knows?
    And wow, 10 clones :-o Guess the next chapter will be action-packed.

I'm wondering how both got through the airport security, though, with all those weapons ^^

Again, a very nice chapter :thumbsup Looking forward to the BtA-related parts.