You know you're obsessed with TR when...

• 88. When you jump and land you make the silly little 'hup' sound.
    :walk: :jump :walk:
    89. You get all excited when there's a new museum exhibit in town.

90. You run everywhere instead of walking like a 'normal' person.

:run:

91. You start swaying when you stand still.

• 93. You proudly display your souvenirs from your holidays all over the house.
    94. You explain myths outloud...to yourself.

• You are woken up by the floor in your bedroom because youv'e missed that ledge you lunged for in your dream :rope:

• 93. you walk like lara
    94. you want to be an archeaologist when your older
    95.you are very good at gymnastics (i am very good yipee i'm just like lara :-) )
    96.you stop acting imature and act really smart
    97.you choose the guns you want for when your older
    98.you play her games non-stop (i do that too)
    99.you constantly think when your next going to be playing tomb raider
    100.when you find things on the floor you pick them up and go "aha"
    101.you draw her constantly and put them up on you wall
    102.you enter a world record book for most times played tombraider
    103.you never stop acting like lara

:london: "move out of the way, or you die" :catlara

• You buy contacts that resemble Lara's eye color
    • You think Warrik off CSI looks like Zip
    • You sign up for every TR forums and websites
    • You dress your zwinkey or IMVU person as Lara
    • You use the english accent :rslara:
  • You watch a whole episode of Phineas & Ferb (which you loathe with a passion) just to hear Greg Ellis' voice.

You get excited when there's article about Keeley Hawes in the newspaper.

• Whenever you walk into Boots and see the advert for No.7 products with Keeley Hawes on it, you go "yay!" [been there, done that, got the strange looks :D]

If you're British you deliberately start watching Spooks/Ashes to Ashes just because they have Keeley in them.

[EDIT : I am now a massive Ashes to Ashes fan, all because of Keeley. Nice one :thumbsup ]

• ^^That reminds me, when you watch After Thomas ('cause you're interested in disabilities) you go "HUH?! That's Keeley Hawes?!" when you hear Keeley's voice.

You pictured Alister in the nude last night :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

• While you have your iPod on whilst walking down the street you imagine what Tomb Raider cutscene parts you would put to the various parts of the song as though you were planning to make a fan video

[I do that all the time]

• When you're checking the forums in the college library, you get caught out :slapforehead

You named the prisoner in Nevada Butch.

You named the guide from Last Relevation Jackie (after Jackie Chan, naturally)

*cicadas chirrup* What?! I was nine years old, you know! :huh

EDIT: You randomly record yourself saying, "Alister's a virgin!! *Weird laugh* Whoo!" when you're stuck for inspiration :rofl

• You're thinking of stealing your sister's Pirates of the Caribbean DVD just to see (what, two seconds worth) Greg Ellis, despite the fact you dislike the series.

• Whenever Alex Drake says "my god" [which she does a lot] you immediately think "jesus, that's Lara!"

When watching Ashes to Ashes you close your eyes and imagine Lara is talking.