Ghost's [Interested?]

• well seeing as how i had another experience with an angel last night, for that yes.
    But if its something that's throwing around things, trying to harm you or anything like that-no.
    But if it's just saying 'hi' or trying to get your attention then yes, give it its attention try to help it and go on with life.

i had an experience last night with i think an angel. I was frightened at first cuz i didn't know what it was and put the sheet's on my head, then when i was @ school i started to think it was an angel becuz i thought i saw wings..it was huge!!!
    I still dont know what it was: i like to say it's an angel!!! my mom had a similar experience 2 years ago.

• Sounds just like an episode out of Supernatural. :-)
    You said your mum had the same vision, but still refuses to believe the fact that you've seen a ghost.
    Seems a bit strange, if you're asking me....... :think:
    Maybe your mum's just stirring you up ?
    Did you take a photo this time ? :hit

• I think it's time to call the Ghost-whisperer. :hit
    Funny though, the ghost gets freaked out :shock: by you, yet you aren't the least worried by it's presence. :sun: Are you sure you aren't actually the ghost ( like in the movie " The Others " )? Getting a glimpse of the parallel universe ? :S
    Have you ever fallen out of your top bunk ? I haven't, but I have banged my head on the ceiling a few times. #$%&* that hurts.

• You actually tried to talk to a ghost ? :shock: :awe I know what I would do if a ghost (Or something like it ) approached me. :flee
    You are a brave girl, AmandasGirl ! :hug

• HaHaHa! Thank You! :)

It's not that easy, and it doesn't happen often. It's stoped, but i realy would like for something to happen, nothign major, just to know that i can still do it.

Anyone can do it, it's just that most people run from it or hide [like i did]
    But yeah, it's interesting. :)

• You are a very different girl, AmandasGirl. ( Do you mind if I call you Cassie, it's so much shorter then your AmandasGirl ).
    Most people would be delighted for the haunting to be over. Yet you want to be spooked continuously. WHY :awe ?????????????????? :axe
    Must be in your blood. :-)

• sure feel free to call me whatever you want!!! :)

Yeah, i mite: unless it was a Demon-then i would try my best to call people to get ride of it, and wouldnt sleep at night (seriously)

& i dont think it was in my blood, lol.
    Thanks!!! :)
    I'm interested in all the Paranormal stuff like P.R.S. T.A.P.S. and all the REAL ghost hunting shows!! :)

• If you would be visited by a demon, you'd need an exorcist to get rid of it. Scary as hell. Have you ever seen that movie ? ( The Exorcist ) Trluy the scariest movie I've ever seen ! :shock: It's R- rated over here which means you'd have to be 18 or older to watch it.
    Just one thing, what does P.R.S. and T.A.P.S. stand for ? :think:
    And thanks for letting me call you Cassie. Lovely name btw......... :-)

• Besides Deja-Vu ( if you can call it a paranormal activity ) and dreams that come true, no ! :think:
    Then again I never really looked into it that seriously. :oops:
    But talking to you ( which I'm really enjoying ) makes me think about it a little more. :-)

• You are very welcome :wave:
    I forgot to ask, did you ever have experienced deja-vu ? It's kinda weird. You know exactly whats gonna happen almost every detail ( words or a chain of events ) just before it happens. Almost scary :shock: . It's a strange world, isn't it. But I love it.

• I've never seen ghosts or something of the like, but I've experienced lots of strange deja-vus. Mostly related to places. It makes me mad, thinking I've seen it all before when visiting a certain place for the first time, but knowing it can't be possible at the same time ?( I believe I've read somewhere that those "memories" could be the memories of ghosts who used to live there, and as they are rushing through you your minds connect.... or something like that. I don't believe it but it makes a great story for sure, apart from the theory that you yourself have been there in your previous life.

• I know exactly how you're feeling R.H. ! But I'm not sure about your theory with ghosts connecting through memory or something like that.
    I also have my doubts when it comes to " memories " of a previous life. ( Even though I wish it was a fact to be reborn again ) It's because my deja-vu's include people ( and buildings ) which are of roughly the same age as me or even younger at times who I never could have met ( or seen )in a previous life. It's just so damn confusing. :ouch:
    But a great topic nevertheless ! Thanks to you Cassie. :hug
    Nice of you to join us Red Hell. :-)

• I'm not sure about your theory with ghosts connecting through memory or something like that.
    I also have my doubts when it comes to " memories " of a previous life.

Yeah, I don't believe it either, but I thought the theory was quite fitting regarding this thread, since it's related to ghosts :-)

and what do you mean by my previous life RedH.?
    I'm a bit confused...lol

This theory stated that deja-vus are just memories of the life the person lived before he/she died and became a ghost... aka when the ghost still was a 'normal' human being ;-) And it somehow gets into the mind of the person experiencing the deja-vu, so a deja-vu would be the memory of a stranger according to this theory, not one's own.

I talked to a few persons once who said that when they enter a really old building, like an ancient castle or cathedral, they can feel some kind of (ghost-like) presence there.
    Well, I definitely feel something as well in such situations, but it's more like... awe because the buiding's so old and I always imagine what kind of people were running around in the very place I'm standing back then.