Your favourite TV Show(s)

• In this thread you can discuss your favourite TV shows.

Your all-time favourites (What do you generally like...)

Your current favourites (What are you currently enjoying most...)

and so on.

I am currently enjoying "Castle" most. It is a detective series with Nathan Fillion (from Joss Wheedon's Firefly / Serenity) as novelist who ends up helping with murder investigations. It is so funny and full of geeky references. :love:

Otherwise I like 24, Battlestar Galactica, Buffy, House MD, LOST and several more.

What about you?

• My fave TV show is NCIS followed closely by Bones. And only because of the amount of humour that goes into the stories which sometimes can be quite unsettling. :)

• "Castle" sounds enjoyable - I'll keep an eye out for it when it hits our southern shores :-)

I also enjoy House, but my favourite series at the moment is called "Life". I also enjoy Dexter, although I am a season behind :P

• I like "Surface" and "Alias" (I own all seasons of both on DVD, although, in the case of "Surface", "all" is a bit misleading since the series was cancelled after one season T_T).
    "Surface" is pretty much the type of adventure I'd like to experience: A marine biologist is attacked by an unknown mammalian species whilst on a submarine expedition, a student finds an egg of the new species and when it hatches in his family's fish tank, the latter explodes; the US government tries to prevent the biologist from researching the species at all costs, and... well, I like it :D

Since I don't usually watch TV a lot, I don't know any of the series currently being broadcasted and I don't necessarily want to, since I like anime [Soul Eater, D.Gray-man, Vampire Knight...] a lot more than "standard" series and watching it in Japanese is excellent training for listening comprehension ^__^

• I remember Surface, it was axed here after only 5 episodes. :flare

But I really love " NCIS " and Bones. Gives me something to smile dispite being pretty gruesome at times. :shock: