High Security Compound

• I downloaded the Tomb Raider 3 demo. Im stuck doing the jump from the water tower door opening over the electric fence in the high security level! HELP!! I can't seem to get Lara positioned right to make it over the fencee and land on the sloping block to land inside the compound.

Brian

• There is no big deal to that, you just have to make a running jump. Walk towards the ledge. Jump back. Then run forward and hold the jump button down. Lara will jump when she's reached the edge.

• im stuck. im in the control area ,have overhead trapdoors open but i cant find anywhere to go that i havent already been .the gate back to the cell block is open .but i cant find anything new there either?
    :ouch:

• Have the prisoners killed the guard? You have to use the prisoners to help you agaist the guards. They will kill them with their bare hands. The guard in the control room looses a pass card. This will give you access to the next area.

• I'm having trouble here, too. I'm at the sattelite dish and I've moved it, but I can't get to the ground without dying - like all the walkthroughs say. Where is this low platform to get down safely?

Sweetas,
    "Craig".

• Actually if you've moved the dish you have to get up. You can jump into the pit which was hidden underneath the dish.

(After moving the dish you have to press a button in one corner to open another door. Outside you have to get up to the right and jump back onto the walkway. Now you have to climb up and onto the tower.)

Hope that's the help you need.

• Hi Jana! Because the MP's take away all of the guns and ammo, should i use it until this point in a more offensive way? I mean, should i use the big guns to spent the collected ammo? Better than leave it to the MP........Or does it effect the later levels?

Thank you in advance for your help!

PS.: GREAT site, especially the "London"-Look-a-like pics are fabulous!

• In the nevada area you will only meet those military guys and some sentry guns. So I'd say use what you want.

I normally use only pistoles except for very very bad opponents. Or ones that will poison you. There are some mean ones in the Antarctica Part later on. So save a bit of ammo for that, I recommend some desert eagle ammo, as you have to act quickly. Also you have to save some either desert eagle or UZi for the big final. Some other people might also say you can use grenades but I think they do not hit their goal often enough.

• :ouch: in high securit compound after getting the second cristal, killing he guards and all that i am in a room which has a kind ok mecanism? i dont know how to explain but its after killing the guards dog getting weapons!!!! its got a roop that is always going back front..... i dont know where to go. help me

• :ouch: i cant come more to the web so if isnt ask too much you could send the answer to my selphone its +351964778941. pls. ill be waiting

• :x no after that, after killing the agents and dogs. waht should i do? i put the block in the down floor but now i dont know what to do.

• I'm stuck at the gate at the end of the yard.

I have gotten both the blue (used it to release the cargo boxes) and yellow (killed the guard above the storage area) security passes, killed the guards and dogs - but the yellow pass does not open the gate.

The box looks like it has a hand on it and not the typical "fuse" or "bulb" shape.
    What am I missing?

• I know it should, but it is not opening. That is why I am questioning. Laura is not saying "no" either. When I go into the inventory and select the yellow pass, it "selects" it but does not engage/insert into the lock.

It must be a bug. Any ideas (other then replaying the entire level)? Can not jump over the fence or roll through it.

Original von blm506

I downloaded the Tomb Raider 3 demo. Im stuck doing the jump from the water tower door opening over the electric fence in the high security level! HELP!! I can't seem to get Lara positioned right to make it over the fencee and land on the sloping block to land inside the compound.

Brian

Original von tombraidergirl

There is no big deal to that, you just have to make a running jump. Walk towards the ledge. Jump back. Then run forward and hold the jump button down. Lara will jump when she's reached the edge.

There is another question to this level here:
    http://forum.tombraidergirl.net/viewtopic.php?t=182

• To execute a Level Skip in TR3 you first have to draw weapons (then step back etc.)But in this game Lara has no weapons.
    Is there any way of skipping from this level to the next?

The action is rather "jerky"and uneven.
    Why is this?
    Thanks,
    yrab