• When wearing a "sport" outfit, I found a football near the beginning of the level.

If you look behind the dummy (the one you practice combat moves on) there's a small fenced-off area with a streamers above.

Kick the ball through this makeshift goal to hear "GOAL!!".

Not a secret as such, just a bit of fun.

• I hav tried an tried an i still dont get how you get the gold in peru or bolivia... i'm lost :flare: an stuck :shout: . help plz u guys, u seem 2 no wht ur doin.

• Bolivia:
    after the section with the chain climbing, you come to a large room. there are three crates in the room. Put two of the crates on their spots. Notice the door at the end has a gap that looks climable on each side. Stand on the last spot yourself until the gap reaches the second gap OUTSIDE the door. when you get to the other side, climb up to reach the gold.

Peru:
    In the peru temple AS OLD LARA you wil have to get ouyt using a series of columns. On one column, you can jnump to reach a swinging rope. Use this rope to get to the legd above the opposite column. Go all the way to the left (back into the temple) jumping the broken ledges until you can climb up. Then, run up the hill, and grab the boulder. push it down the hill and LET GO! it should fall down into the chamber. if it doesn't, run at it a bit. when it does, go back out THE WAY YOU CAME IN, and drop down to the temple floor. Move the boulder to the middle spot LEAVING THE FIRST ONE IN and the gold will be revealed!

• Ok buy i still need to know who to knock that wood thing down its by the car with the machine gun on it and if u use ur R.A.D it come up fragile whats that for ys that they that got to be useful for somethin and were accaxly is the gold ~abby~ :legend:
    sorry i cant spell

• The gold reward is found in the last part of the Peru section. (In the temple, where you use the rope.)

As for the Broze, it is hard to guess which is missing.

Check the following images to find out which is missing:

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

6th

7th

8th

• i need help pls i'm in peru.i'm at checkpoint were u roll then slide off then go through a tunnel and pick up a silver coin then u go through gates then push the block on this this then swing the sick & jump on the sides the u have pedals sticking out that will kill lara.u have a rope between the pedals

u have a stone in the middle of the pedals.u have too move the stone.the question is how do u move the stone & the jump the rope without getting

killed by the pedals sticking out?i need pictures showing how to do that level.pls help me. ?(

• Are you playing the DS version? If so you are in the wrong forum... Ask in the "mobile" forum please. Plus you are definitely in the wrong thread as your question is not about the secret as it seems.