7th Level: Nepal

• which part of falling legde u are referring to ?
    ...could u describe..... more ..... ?

i got to the next level .....balistic second round...fighting the damn ugly amanda with the possesion of the monster :shout:

• I am talking about when you first start level 7 there is a ledge you have to cross, but when you get on it it starts to break away, there isnt enough time to reach the other side before the ledge falls away, PLEASE HELP!!!

• use the sword to break open the door then a kinda cut scene will happen

the lara icon will appear so u have to jump over all the dodgy falling stones

when u get to the last square stone, wait for it to fall forward a lil before u try to make the jump across

• Okay, there's a small golden door, and three boxes, one decorated, one medium sized, and one tiny one.

Then there's a small golden plate at the top, and between the door two platforms that go up and down.

How do I balance them out? How does the door open?

• you need to put the gold block onto the gold square ontop

ill give you a hint of how to do it but i wont tell you exactly but if u really struggle ill tell you

Hint: the small box and the big brown box together weigh more than the gold box. If you can both brown boxes on one, and the gold on the other, you can push the gold one onto the gold pressure pad

• have you figured out how to do it?

ill have platfom 1 and platform 2

you pull small brown box onto platform 1

then stand on platform 2 and drag the big brown box onto it

go back to platform 1 and stand on it to bring it down then drag the golden box onto it

then drag the small brown box off of platform 1 and drag it to platform 2

stand on platform 2 to weigh it down and drag the small brown box onto it

go to the top and drag the gold box onto the gold square yay

• I'm right now on the final boss in nepal, and realizing how annoying the camera view is. I don't know about the other consoles but on PC the view that they put is sooo annoying when trying to see where the monster is. For the most part I have no problem with it, I've gotten used to how most PC games have adopted the console-style views, but it just gets so frustrating when tryign to kill the monster cause you barely know where it is! Anybody else have this problem?

• i am on ps2 for this game just got the sword fixed, and opened door, got to the jumping bit and am stuck any advice for how 2 get across? ty for any info posted :D :D :D

also whats this about a monster any tips again will be a gr8 help ty to all of u

• Hey, after you've broken down the door with the sword, and the cutscene plays, turn to lara's left and youll see a platform. Jump onto it, and then jump onto the platform to the right, and then the platform to the right of that. Then make a left and jump to the next platform and you'll see the final edge in front of you. Stay on the platform for a little bit and it'll start falling forward. As it falls forward you'll get close enough to the edge so you can jump to it.

• you just need to be quick at jumping accross, jum to the left platform first then forward on to the next, then jump to the right the forward again (i think). Once lara grabs the ledge on the last jump there will be a cut scene. Pls hurry cus im on the boss just after this part and am having trouble beating amanda's monster. Hope this helps

• has anybody got an easy way to kill amanda's monter? I just seem to be running round in circles. i shoot, the monster shoots this wierd reddy blue smoke at me then i shoot the the monter shoots and so on and so on. Please help.