Lara's Costumes

• Dotcom, i cant remember where half of these are from because i carry on playign after getting them and then forget exactly where i got them.

Some of them i didnt even know i had and i looked at my collection and was like oooo

• haha thats okay then
    i've got....

Legend
    Legend, Union Jack
    Legend, Black
    Legend, Blue
    ???
    Biker
    ???
    ???
    Evening, Ripped
    ???
    Classic
    ???
    Winter
    Winter, No Coat
    ???
    ???
    ???
    ???
    Catsuit
    ???
    Suit
    Suit, Cream
    ???
    ???
    ???
    ???
    Sport

Guess i need to do more timetrials and get more secrets ¬_¬

• oh that might be true, i might have seen that i unlcoked the black legend and not looked down the list whoops :shy:

i guess i didnt get anything from peru then... maybe i already unlocked everything from peru... oh well

Originally posted by Bantam
    Ok Fanx, his is even weirder, using your help from the other thread, i got all secrets on Peru and unlocked the cream suit :-o whats going on?

Hell, I don't know :stupid:

I got the Legend Black when I completed Croft Manor - I checked the outfits and saw the cream suit was there & I was sure it wasn't there before but I could be mistaken as I've been jumping back and forth from different save games to Croft Manor so I'm probably confused.

I managed to stuff up my Ghana save game by saving Croft Manor rewards from a Peru savegame over the top of it. I thought the rewards were easily transferable, but they're not.

Oh well, at least I proved that you can't do that :roll:

• k well.. I have all the cheats & all the costumes.. basically to unlock everything of both, complete all the time trials (each one gives a new outfit) and find all the secrets in the game including the croft manor:

Outfits:

Legend
    Legend, Union Jack
    Legend, Black
    Legend, Blue
    Legend, Pink
    Biker
    Biker, Red Jacket
    Biker, No Jacket
    Evening, Ripped
    Evening, Red
    Classic
    Classic, Gray
    Winter
    Winter, No Coat
    Winter, Orange
    Winter, Orange No Coat
    Winter, Pink
    Winter, Pink No Coat
    Catsuit
    Snowsuit
    Suit
    Suit, Cream
    Special Forces
    Special Forces, Urban
    Goth
    Goth, Lace Shirt
    Sport
    Sport, Green
    Swimsuit
    Swimsuit, Black
    Amanda
    Amanda, Winter

Cheats:

Hold Backspace and press 1 - Textureless Mode
    Hold Backspace and press 2 - Show Enemy Health
    Hold Backspace and press 3 - Infinate Assault Rifle Ammo
    Hold Backspace and press 4 - Infinate Grenade Launcher Ammo
    Hold Backspace and press 5 - Infinate Shotgun Ammo
    Hold Backspace and press 6 - Infinate SMG Ammo
    Hold Backspace and press 7 - Bulletproof Lara
    Hold Backspace and press 8 - One Shot Kill
    Hold Backspace and press 9 - Wield Excalibur
    Hold Backspace and press 0 - Wield Soul Reaver

• wow my guesses are really close to the right answer... weild soul reaver, is that soul reaver as in legacy of kain?

I guess you could help me out finding the rewards i still need ;-)

wow my guesses are really close to the right answer... weild soul reaver, is that soul reaver as in legacy of kain?

I guess you could help me out finding the rewards i still need ;-)

ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa! the soul reaver is most definatly from legecy of kain ^_^ good ol eidos. and I must say that it looks really badass.. I'll post a screen of it later on tonight.. gotta go to work right now.

oh, and I'll do my best to help you out with finding the other costumes, but I've done so much in the game that I've forgotten how you get most of it. time trials give you 8 of them I know that, cause one per level. my biggest suggestion is to just find all the secrets and do the time trials.

just, leave me any questions on how to get particular ones tho, cause I might still know.. the brain cells with that knowledge might still be kickin around ^^

• ok heres how you get all the costumes:

Outfits:

Legend - Unlocked at the beginning
    Legend, Union Jack - 100% Silver in Bolivia
    Legend, Black - 100% Silver in Croft Manor
    Legend, Blue - 100% Silver in Peru
    Legend, Pink - 100% Silver in Ghana
    Biker - Finish England Level
    Biker, Red Jacket - 100% Silver in England
    Biker, No Jacket - 100% Silver and Gold in England
    Evening, Ripped - Finish Japan Level
    Evening, Red - 100% Silver in Japan
    Classic - 100% Gold in Peru
    Classic, Gray - 100% Gold in Ghana
    Winter - Finish Kazakhstan Level
    Winter, No Coat - Finish Kazkhstan Level
    Winter, Orange - 100% Silver in Nepal
    Winter, Orange No Coat - 100% Silver in Kazhkstan
    Winter, Pink - Complete Nepal Time Trial
    Winter, Pink No Coat - Complete Peru Time Trial
    Catsuit - 100% Gold in Japan
    Snowsuit - 100% Gold in Nepal
    Suit - 100% Gold in Croft Manor
    Suit, Cream - 100% Silver and Gold in Croft Manor
    Special Forces - 100% Gold in Kazakhstan
    Special Forces, Urban - 100% Gold in England
    Goth - Complete England Time Trial
    Goth, Lace Shirt - Complete Japan Time Trial
    Sport - 100% Gold in Bolivia
    Sport, Green - Complete Bolivia Time Trial
    Swimsuit - Complete all Time Trials and beat the game
    Swimsuit, Black - 100% Bronze, Silver and Gold in all Levels, beat Time Trials and Complete the game
    Amanda - Complete Ghana Time Trial
    Amanda, Winter - Complete Kazhkastan Time Trial

I put this together from a guide and my knowledge. hope its right.. and hope it helps

the main ones i still need are the gold in Kazakstan and Nepal

Kazakstan:

ok.. once you've activated the electrical gun turret that you use to move a platform in order to jump to the other side and continue on... you need to move this platform all the way to the right.. I mean ALL the way; fire some electricity to push it even further (see attached image #1) .. then.. turn a tiny bit furthur and you will see a metal grated area with moveable boxes above it.. remove the boxes with the turret and dismount. then you will find that to th right of this grated area there is a large movable box you can push. Push towards the grated area and stop at the ledge. now.. jump onto the box you just pushed and jump/grab onto the area where the little boxes used to be. jump upwards to a little ledge and shimmy to the right and around the corner. now jump down onto the scafold and jump over to the second one... then the third.. turn around and there it is... swing over to it.. and you got it.

Nepal:

(see attached image #2) hang off the side where it points to in the image and drop down and just keep following this way till you reach the gold.

• im just kinda wierded i scoured every inch of the 1st map and still missing the "gold reward" one silver and one bronze.. i found a cave to the left of the first rope! ;) i was so excited and the pushable rock in the spikey gymnastic room... though i didnt realy look around the end island... i just killed every1 and won, oh cant forget to tell u about the little tricky one right before the cutscene <where u can shoot the rocks to make em roll on those 2 unserpers> u have to grapple it