• Well it's been a few months (about 4 I'd say) since I've posted here, because I've stopped playing TR Legend, and so it stopped me from coming to this forum! I hope just a few of you may remember me, posting for help all the time. [hehe] But also joining in other TR discussions.

I remembered this forum yesterday so I thought I'd come back, this time staying active. :-)

Just to re-introduce myself my name's Lara (yes, it is!:D), I'm 14, from England. And I have TR Chronicles, TR III, TR Last Revelation and TR Legend. :D I also love other games but TR does stand out a lot for me. I'll also continue to make graphics when I can, at the moment I've been busy with "The Pussycat Dolls" graphics, as I've made a site about them - http://www.thepussycatdollspcd.tk

I'm glad I've come back cause I love this place loads - the smilies are awesome too.

Sorry I haven't been on in a few months!!!

:sun:

• Woo another two months it's been.

I installed TR Legend 2 days ago and I've already completed it (the levels) again, I'm on 88/89% or something like that.

I've forgotten a lot about the rewards. :stupid: :no:

• hiya and same. i cant really be bother to go through with it again so i'll just get my gaming mad cousin to do it for me. And take loads of screenshots to i can make more sigs.

• Well, I don't know the rules of this forum anymore, the last time I posted was last year. :slapforehead But I figured there's no point re-creating a thread.

I'd just like to say, if anyone remembers me, I'm back again! I keep coming and going in stages. There are some forums I go on non-stop, and I do a lot of work. the main reason I don't come often is cause I don't really play video games anymore!

I just remembered this forum yesterday so I thought I'd check it out. It's completely different, the layout, I mean. It's very slow for me unfortunately but I have broadband and I'm managing well enough. And there are more smilies too!

Nice to know there's information about TR8, seems an interesting title, "Underworld"?

So, yeah. Just wanna say hi again. :) I'll probably be doing this, just coming and going in stages, I don't have too much to talk about but I've improved on my graphics, they just haven't been of Tomb Raider.

Anyway, hello to anyone who remembers me and hello to the new people!

:blabla

• BUMP! Hey again! It hasn't been too long, I hope! Haha! Hey everyone who posted in here before! lmao. I only seem to come back when new TR things are happening...sheez...

Well I made my avatar <

I have a website for my graphics for the band Paramore, www.piczo.com/paramoregraphics , if anyone noticed my graphic thread/posts for tomb raider stuff on this forum, you'll remember they were pretty shit. I've improved (hopefully XD) and I am planning to get a a degree in Graphic Information Technology when I finish high school. [hehe]

:)

• BUMP!!

Sorry guys, didn't want to make a new thread. I've changed my username and updated my profile. I only just started Tomb Raider Underworld today. Never played it before. [hehe] It's quite interesting but the gameplay is crappy, that's all. Although I'm not wanting to know the story. I noticed at the beginning when Zip was shooting Lara, I was like 8| but shhh I don't want any spoilers.

I've been very busy with college, this is my first semester. And since I last posted I've moved AGAIN, :yepp , mhm, I'm not in California anymore I'm in AZ! :thumbsup Sorry I keep popping up every 5 months or every year :oops: I just don't have as much time and because I haven't been playing I have no reason to post.

I've been making a fool of myself by doing this I know:rofl but it's nice to be back.

And I'm 17 now too. Wow.

:wave2: