The Hall of Seasons

• Once you have the gems in place go back to the centre where you step on the moving picture stone. Pick any old one and deliberately run to the wrong switch so you fall into a labrinth. Go in and dodge the deathtraps and look on the inner side of the labrinth for a door. Thats where you have to go next after placing the gems. It has a picture on it similar to the one it showed you when you put each gem in place.

• I'm trying (desparately) to get up the wall....along the ceiling.....and to the small stone ledge in the roof of the hall of seasons. I can see exactly where to go, and I'm taking the most direct route.....but my grip runs out long before I reach the small stone slab that is sticking out of the wall.

Has anyone else had this problem?
    What am I doing wrong?

I've been at this for two whole days !!!!!!

• Use the lever in the area to open a door. Then return to the walkway surrounding the hall and run to the other end where you can find a passage where you can become stronger. With this upgrade you can make it.

• Earlier today I posted:
    I'm trying (desparately) to get up the wall....along the ceiling.....and to the small stone ledge in the roof of the hall of seasons. I can see exactly where to go, and I'm taking the most direct route.....but my grip runs out long before I reach the small stone slab that is sticking out of the wall.

By way of reply, you posted:
    "See other Thread"

THIS DOESN'T HELP !!!!!

The discussion in this Link-page is concerning a point in the game AFTER where I am stuck. These people are discussing the Level Boss battle that is BEYOND where I am upto. I'm simply looking a solution to the problem of hanging on to the wall long enough to reach the stone slab in the ceiling.

From there I can get to the hole in the roof, and then on to the level where upon which the discussion is taking place in the link that you posted.

Do I need to pull or push something so that Lara "gets stronger" first?

Please help. I don't want to give up on this game, but this problem really is no fun at all. Thanks in advance :)

Streki

• What you need is the upgrade. Remember the area where you entered the balcony from? you know, after going up the stairs from the lower balcony? you might have noticed a door to your right, if i recall correctly. From the balcony entrance, run around the balcony starting off going left. I think you'll pass some dodgy little undead men. When you get to the end, you should notice a ledge above a hole in the ground. You can climb up there via the rough stones on the wall. On the ledge is a large lever. Pull that. It will open the door that was closed when you first got to the balcony up the stairs. Go back past the weird zombie people (or shoot them in the arse) and go through the door. To your right will be a section of the wall that Lara can push. Push it. I think there will be a medikit in there. When finished pushing, Lara will announce that she feels stronger, so run back to the ledge past the dodgy undead knights. You should be able to monkey swing up to the hole in the roof.

Oh, and Tombraidergirl's post does help - go to the 2nd page, and look at the last post.

• You can:
    1) use your shotgun.

2) if you don't have the shotgun, use another gun or your fists.

3) knock out nearby skeletons before getting it.

4) knock the skeletons off the balcony.

• I'm at the Hall of Seasons and I'm at the part where I have to purposly go into the basement to get to the furnace. When I get to the furnace it is closed and I can't get in (and I have all four crystals). HELP!!!!!!!!

Original von wild935

I'm at the Hall of Seasons and I'm at the part where I have to purposly go into the basement to get to the furnace. When I get to the furnace it is closed and I can't get in (and I have all four crystals). HELP!!!!!!!!

What you have to do is:

Place the crystals in the slots in the entrance passage. You have to get back up to where te skeleton is running around. Where you came in there are four receptacles in the wall, this is where the crystals belong, each crystal will remove one of the metal bars blocking the door.

• Hey, thats gr8 an' all but i need to know how to get to this 'keeper' guy.
    i've done all the puzzle things (Hades breath, sanctuary of fire, wrath of beast, and that there other one), There is nothing else to do in the hall of seons, until i heard of this 'keeper' person, so how o i get to him... and even better, is ther a quick way o gettin out o the place, im sick of it.Is
    there some kind o lever i can pull to get outa da place ? i killed all the skeleton thingys :-D
    and by the way: dont u think they cuda give us summit fun to do on the game like go in her house like we cud on numbers 2 + 3 ?!
    and i love bein able to chooewhat i say to the ppl in paris.well thats bout it, oh yer, if u have ne cheats on nethi, i wudnt mind *-) ...

Original von potato :)

hey people, i need some little help in here and i will appreciate a reply from u :)
    i got all the 4 crystals then i went donw to that door, turned on all the water sockets and then i climbed up to the top of the place where i am then i went to that room where i push the rock and then she says somesomething about her being stronger now, now i have been trying for 2 days to get outta there and till now nothing :S, so plz plz plz tell me what to do
    thanx again ppl !!

hello you,, my name is johnny ,,
    //where you climed to pull the lever /you must climbe some more to a little ledge /regain your strenth then climbe to wall all the way to the top //when i got there all i did was a back :haha: flip into the little room at the very top //there is a door there /go through //emmmm and all i can say from here is good luck//he he he he.:D

• Have you placed the crystals in the receptacles by the door? If not that's what you have to do...

But if you say "how do I get to the top" I get the feeling that you might have figured that out already.

If not: (else look below orange box)
    [paper=Orange]After you've placed the crystals in the slots a door by the traps below opens. You have to use one of the wrong levers to get down and through the door. There you have to activate the machine. When it's active you will find four pillars in the main hall that are moving up and down.[/paper]

Now here's how you can get up:
    Get onto the pile of rubble and jump onto the nearest pillar, when it's at the lowest. Jump from pillar to pillar. From the last you have to jump up to the scaffold.

A more detailed decription can be found in my walkthrough: http://www.tombraidergirl.com/tr6/hall2.html

I hope that's what you need to continue... :-D You have to get still further up, and if you are stuck there, just ask again. Good luck.

• I am in the hall of seasons and I am on the small ledge that you go to after you climb the wall and pull the lever. This is the ledge that when you finally climb on the cielling you can open the gate that leads down the stairs. I am really stuck on how to climb the roof. Could someone just give me a picture on how to climb to the roof? Or give me an excellent sure proof way that she won't fall of the cielling?