Rennes' Pawnshop

• just try again, it's just a few steps more you have to make to get out safely.

You can be quicker if you make a roll after you have dropped down through the trpdoor. Then you run and jump through the passage and jump down into the next duct. Turn and run further.

Original von alina

ok....fresh out of ides are we too but i think you are right...practesing makes it better! :P

Thank you anyway.....RUNING FOR MY LIFE IS A GOOD IDEA!!! :-D

Hello you!!! my name is johnnywhen you drop into the hatch in the floor //all you got to do is run toward your self just for a feww seconds keep running and you will come to a cut seen where a bloke is smoking a fag and you end up on fire and on a boat but dont worry /you will not die she goes out in the end //then whooopy youve done it ;D

• For your information, that "bloke" is Kurtis Trent, one of the main characters, but not too popular with the controls :-? . He's my favourite character. :wink:

More info below (storyline points spoiled):

• hello johnny. which way i run..because i ebd up killed by the fire who cames after me...wich mesn game over..you said towords me...wich way in the wall or forword in the other hole that comes?

• Into the next hole:

Original von tombraidergirl

You can be quicker if you make a roll after you have dropped down through the trpdoor. Then you run and jump through the passage and jump down into the next duct. Turn and run further.

Have you got a savegame from where you press the button? It seems you don't have enough time in the end, so you should start the whole sequence again. It's also important that you move quickly out of the vault and then towards the correct edge of the trapdoor, if have to to reposition to open the hatch, you won't have enough time.

• you didn't answer my question..and also this question was for johnnywhen...i talked to him before and he got me an idea so i wan him to aswer my question from his proposition..ok? so jhonny if u are there please tell me whati need to know more specificly, ok? thanxs anyway for your help buti need it again!!

• i didnt sat i dont wan your help..sorry if that is what you got ....but i went in the next hole i dont have time to run the fire cames after me!!!!!So what should i do?( i am asking you now)

• I hope you haven't saved anywhere around there. I am afraid you have to try the whole sequence again. You might need a bit of training to get the right timing, I had to try it douzens of times to get it right.

I started by running to the switch in the vault before the video, this way you can press the button when the video stops. Then you have to be quick to reach the trapdoor, not waste any time and open it right away. Just down.
    (If you got everything right till here, you might try to save during the fall - but into a different slot, just in case.) If you've dropped down press roll. (Quickest way to turn.)

Press forward right away to start running agai. Then time your jump to get straight down the hole in the ground. Now you only have to turn left and start running again and just press forwards, no matter what happened. Even if it seems to you that you cannot make it.

• Oh, that's a quote by Terry Pratchett - british author. It's not serious.
    And it's in my signature, that's why it's under each of my posts, it's got nothing to do with what I reply to or anything. :wink:

• well what i am saying is that when i jump in the second hole i dont have time to turn left because ijn 2 seconds i am dead because the frie cames very quickly after me!!!so i dont know what to do! :ouch: