Lost Island - The Great Pyramid

• in the lavahall, can anybody give me some tips on how to do the thing with the 2 bars and two time wall-walking

i kill the two demons, jumpt to the sloop, the first bar, jump immedeatly, than at the second bar lara eithers take a very long time to turn to the other side or she jumps to the wrong side

EDIT: i've been trying it for 2 hole days now and getting REALLY frustrated

• mithrandir: I have been trying for days as well and finally got past that point.

I wished I could tell you a real trick, but the "trick" is just to do it quickly enough. This is how I succeeded:

I hope that helps. :wave2:

• I'm *-* THIS close to throwing the keyboard off the roof along with the disk and the screen :shout

I can't do it, I just can't! I've been trying the whole day now and nothing!
    Stuck here:

• Yeah... I'm never gonna make that x_x
    Thanks for the video, I'll try it soon. My head's gonna explode if I hear her scream one more time x_x

EDIT: WOOHOO!!!! I DID IT!!!!!! my GOD!!! That was the most HORRIBLE level EVER!!!!! I've never cursed so much I my life!! Ughhhhhhhhh!!! Thank God it's over -takes a deep breath- Ugh, I'm relaxed now :cool Sorry about that, I think everyone who has been there, knows what I'm talking about lol xD

soulofimmortal - Thank you so much for the video, I wouldn't have done this without you :-)

Hey guys, I noticed sort of a bug. I collect artifacts and the game status still shows that I haven't collected them yet. Has anyone had this problem before?
    Edit: Ignore the last question, I asked it in PC thread.

• glad you made it! that's where i am now and i haven't got past it. i've been falling into the lava a lot :-)

however, i think my beerfridge tactics help prevent me becomming too frustrated. i just give up for a while and try again later. eventually i'll get there. i hope.

here's something ive discovered on the pc that helped me a lot in a previous level. originally, i thought that i had to make a jump on the first rope swing otherwise i lost height. this is true, except that you can gain height again by running back and forth. you know this, but on the pc the camera tends to move about so that the direction changes after a while and you end up pushing the wrong way then you stall. by using the "j" key to control the camera, i was able to get "behind" lara enough to have a wall run give enough height and make some jumps that i didnt think i could.

hope this makes some sense.

i wonder if there's a giant chicken up ahead like in tr1. uh oh!

• J key shows the health for me, I didn't even know you could change the camera to be turned around by a key :O

• So there is no other way, only jumping very, very, VERY fast? I’m irritated because I’m balancing Lara more than the lower lodge, and she can’t catch it. It’s some kind of bug?

• Now I'm in lowest deeps of despair. Your saves were damaged some how, or my PC readied them. More to add I was so stupid to delete my own save games, and my original profile. Now, I have two profiles with TOTAL ZERO, just starting all game over again. :cry: