Tomb Ancients Flooded

• Im in the tomb of ancients for the second time (when its full of water).
    im at the surface at the top. my walkthrough says that theres a switch under the bridge but i just cant find it! Does anyone know where it is??

• So if I get this right, you're in the hall with the broken bridge and where the first skeleton was at the bottom and now it''s full of water. Well, you don't need a switch, you can just swim up the way you came down and then you'll be back at the Archeological digsite.

Werner

• Dive down and swim towards the submerged (broken in two) bridge.
    If you swim under the bridge, quite a bit down, you will see an alcove in the side of the wall. (There are 2 alcoves under each potion of the broken bridge, however one is just empty)
    In the alcove is a lever, You are supposed to pull that down ... however .. I am stuck as well because no matter how I position Lara she will not pull the lever so now I'm stuck as well !!!!
    If you dive ALL the way to the bottom there is an openening in the wall at the bottom as well. There's a lever in there too ... but ... no joy when trying to pull it ...
    If anybody else can help we'd be real happy ...

• In a walk through I have, after you have the first Obscura painting u enter the Tomb of Ancients again only this time it is flooded. The walkthrough mentions diving under the broken bridge and pulling a lever, in an alcove, that opens the grate on the bottom of the tomb. I have found the lever, however, no matter how I position Lara, she will not pull the lever ... have I missed something ?
    Thanks ..

• Hi,
    I know, I answered that thread before I got a login id as (someonelse)

The walkthrough comes from
    http://www.lunabean.com/sony/p…b_raider_walkthrough.html

Fyi, I gave up tring to pull that lever in the end ... it doesn't seem to want to work for me .. nyway, I swam to the surface, got some air and then dived under that huge boulder and ... lo and behold ... there's an opening .. I swam through it and I'm now back at the archeological dig ... so all's well that ends well.

Keep up the good work,
    Later .....

• Hi,

Fyi, I gave up tring to pull that lever in the end ... it doesn't seem to want to work for me .. nyway, I swam to the surface, got some air and then dived under that huge boulder and ... lo and behold ... there's an opening .. I swam through it and I'm now back at the archeological dig ... so all's well that ends well.

:)

• hmmm... i dont know why you would want to go back down to the trap hall before the hall of seasons... but ill check it out tonight...

if you just want to skip it for now, try swimming back up through the hole you came in from the archeological dig...

hehe... anyone else notice that the Zombie Joe at the bottom of ToA is still pacing around trying to take swings at you... haaahahaha...

• well, i tried it... the door with the shotgun resets and another shotgun resides within... but by the time you get down there and kick it in, your air is in bad shape... if someone finds an air pocket down there, then im all for snagging more ammo... but otherwise, what's the point of dying a wet death?

hmm... wet death... Lara... wet death...

on a very depraved level, that sounds quite nice actually...