CHEATS & Pickup Bugs

• On the PC it's the same, not bullets. I also tried again to find a way to get into the area behind the locked doors, but it wouldn't work.

You mentioned secrets. Taking away the secrets was a big mistake. Most people won't find all secrets in the first go, so they play again. I have this feeling that a lot of people only played the game once, since there was no reason to play again.

• Well, so far I am up to the last level now, and have found what I consider to be ZERO secrets.

Maybe that one room in the Hall of Seasons when she pulls up the elevator and there is a room behind her..... but no secret sound.

Sometime I can't help but to wonder if their game was sabotaged by another company paying someone to screw it up.
    I was surprised to learn CORE Design was pretty much out of the picture now and EiDOS has Crystal studios doing Lara from now on.
    Some serious stuff must have happened

Originally posted by Mutillidae7
    This will take some patience! When you get to Von Croys apartment there will be ammo laying around everywhere. One clip of ammo though will continue to come back after you pick it up. First go over to the table (downstairs where you start out.) Behind it will be four clips and a gun. DO NOT pick up the gun first thing. Go to the clip behind the pillar and keep picking it up over and over as many times as you want. After you pick up the pistol the fight will begin and you wont be able to do this anymore. This works for the PC version and might for the PS2 but I dont know. Try it and please reply.This weapon with 1000 rounds of ammo has come in handy as a back up weapon! It is the same pistol you see knocked out of Von Croys hand in the Intro.

u can pick up the gun, an the fight won't being, it's when you pick up von croys walking stick the fight will start

• ok, so i went into my computer, then into the c: drive then into program files then eidos interactive then TRAOD (which is the only file in there) then i went into data what file do i go in next help! HELP! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its driving me boncas. as you read this im struggling for help for these cheats cuz there just to darn confusing :mad: :mad: :mad: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :mad: :mad: :stupid: :stupid: :mad: :stupid:

• Could you please stay in one and the same topic with this. I already told you to look for command prompt (cmd.exe), if you don't know what it is, maybe you should turn off your computer and start again, when you do. Sorry, but it's just silly to explain this, when it is a basic thing on your computer. Look it up on google if you must.