Uncharted 3 - Drake's Deception

• This game's trailers have just amazed me! Looks great in graphics and in gameplay. Even though I haven't played either of the previous Uncharted games, I'm really considering on buying this!
    Then I've got something to do while waiting for TR9... [hehe] The game feels more like Indiana Jones to me, so there's no need for Uncharted vs. Tomb Raider fighting. Too bad I don't have a Play Station 3, so the first step would be buying it, and then Uncharted 3. Oh, and the release date of this adventure is November 4th, 2011 in Europe and November 1st, 2011 in North America.

Here are a couple of videos:
    Trailer:
    DHHcM6aHPnE
    Gameplay:
    Ii1fUbxRThY

• If you get a PS3, you should definitely also play parts 1 and 2, and maybe in that order, because while the first is an amazing game, even by today's standards, you can follow the development throughout. The way how new gameplay elements have been introduced with each game. Like in the first you have basic vehicles like a jetski and a jeep (sometimes you steer, sometimes you shoot), in the second you suddenly find yourself on a train, and it's just amazing how this is done, so I have no doubt the ship in part 3 will be even more amazing.

Here is a video of the first Uncharted:
    wTEsBqaPRUI

• Thank you for the hint. :-) That gameplay video of the first Uncharted looks awesome too. I just love the numerous ways to take cover from bullets and that you actually have to occasionally look for the enemy to see where on Earth do those bullets come from.

If Naughty Dog someday decides to give Nathan Drake a fedora, then BAM! You've got Indiana Jones (without the whip). [hehe]