Collectors Corner

• Hi all

just want to say hi and wondered if anyone is planning a collectors corner on here?

I am a massive TR collector and my aim (which causes much frustration for the other half) is to collect all the TR games in every format and every release, from every country. To do this i would love to share the photos of all the releases i have, special editions, promo copies etc with you all and then hopefully you would also add to this so we could have a big picture about what is out there. I know there are many oddities out there which i have yet to hunt down and i have photos of the games which i want to get, but am waiting to find.

WHat do you think?

Fish (Part-time Rock God)

• Hello, and welcome! :wave2

I think a fitting place for a thread about your project would be General Tomb Raider, in case you'd like to create one. Although there's an area dedicated for books, comics and other collectibles here, but since it's the games that you're collecting the first one might be more suitable. :think:

That's quite of a project you've got there. There's been information added recently about the Japanese releases of the games on WikiRaider, if that helps. For exaple article about Tomb Raider in Japan has information with pictures of the game cases and in-game inventories about Japanese versions of TR1-TR6.

Hopefully that's any help. And you've probably done some massive googling trying to find different releases of the games...