How to reach 100% !?

Originally posted by Fallen_Angel
    I'm sorta stuck finding the remaining awards in England and West Africa....and when I play them I feel like there's no point trying to cause I keep on failing lol.

Trust me, youre doing a lot better than I am. I haven't even got all of croft manor's rewards (missing one silver). Keep at it, youre nearly there. And if all else fails, use a walkthrough and deny it to your grave lol.

why is everything in german

Its not. Every english forum has a corresponding german forum. You just have to read the description. The reason? The admin was fluent in english +german.

Original von Kurtis99
    Its not. Every english forum has a corresponding german forum. You just have to read the description. The reason? The admin was fluent in english +german.

Actually she was refering to a problem we had two days ago, where after a security update, I didn't notice, that the english language file got destroyed. (Next time PM me, and don't post it just whereever you are at the moment.)

By the way, nice to have you back Kurtis.

Originally posted by Fanx
    I do know how to get her to do gymastics, I just don't manage to get her to do them in the one hundredth of a second before she is dead.

I have tried this section well over one hundred times and only twice have I got Lara over the first part (the jump) of the puzzle. On those two occasions she is dead before she has even begun to respond to my request to do a forward roll under the second part of the puzzle - she is dead before she has landed from her jump.

I try this section for an hour a day in the hope that I will finally achieve than Zen moment when it all comes together, but realistically I think this is where the game ends for me.

Args I hate that section!

I've got through it three times (because I've played that lever three times), but it always takes me about a dozen tries bfore I get it!

Originally posted by Koalah
    I just need to complete some time trials to get to 100 % ;)

How many times must it be said? You DON'T have to complete the time trials to get to 100%! Should we put it in the thread description lol?

I'm short rewards in England and Nepal to get to 100%. So close, 97%...

• Nepal is the only level in which I was able to find every secret my first time through. :) I've done nearly everything, but I haven't actually beat Amanda yet! I've been doing the time trials, and finishing finding the secrets first. I still have a few left to go. :D

• Did you collect everything from the mansion (binoculars, guns, grapple)?? I don't know whether this has an effect on the percentage, but it might, because I remember that in the PDA it said the sub-objectives were to collect them...
    :flare: :-?