The Hall of Seasons

Original von WITOKE

Hello i am in the hall of seasons and im at the top of the room after the i have done all the things i have supposed to do.
    now i am at the wall that lara has to push for more strenght but i cant push it she doesnt say that she isnt strong enough but it wont move
    have i forgotten something perhaps i hope someone can help me

You have to stand in front, press forward and action to move the wall. Are you sure you are at the correct spot? The wall looks a bit strange there, it hwas a depression.

Original von WITOKE

well i dont know why but after a few more trys it works.
    finally

Good to hear, because I was a bit clueless on what to suggest, there is not much one can do when it's not working the way it's supposed to.

• I'm trying to get to that hallway with the keeper and I can't get up to the platform I stop at the where the switch is then I continue up. Lara turns around then I go to the right, then as soon as she turns back to face the wall she lets go and falls to her death. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ok hey guys.. i'm stuck on this level 2 ;) but whatever... i have plaved all 4 crystals acctivated the machine done the stone jumping kicked skeltons of the things... climb on the wall an pulled down the lever but the thing is i don't kno where i go from there. i can't remeber where the door opened an all. so now i'm in a pickel..ah ha.. i now about after that u go through this door an there r 2 gosts an u have u use 22-23 shots of the shot gun exctaly 2 make the gost conschus an grab the obsucur painting an run 4 it... but i really needa get to that part! any help please.. :) i tryed 2 climb across that wall from the lever up on the roof an try an reach the ledge but i'm not getting there an fall 1 2 many times which is becoming a pain in the back side.. any help please
    thanxz
    Diamond ;)

• huh.. well i got the one from the wall i got all of them i should so far in the game :) but i never quite make it in time then i drop. i have beentrying 2 do this the past week >.< just like one or more moves acroos then where that pic is i always drop..this is getting a pain in the backside big time >.<

• The powerup I am talking about is just nearby below on the right I think.

If you have that, you should make it with one stop to the roof, the first stop is the ledge in the picture.

If you say, you have every powerup, I am clueless.

• Hello!!

I'm trying to climb to get out of Hall of seasons,but I really don't know how!I already found two ledges,but none of them shows the way to a door...my Lara seems a drunk monkey,lol.

Can someone show me a pic from that door?I'm really feeling stupid!Thanks!

• What do you mean by "way to a door"?

I assume you are at the top of the huge chamber?

Then you have to climb up at the wall and find a wall lever which opens a door on the level below (picture is in the third posting on this page). Behind that door you will find a powerup, which will enable Lara to grab hold long enough to climb all the way up. (Into the opening in the middle of the dome.)