TRA release date update?

• Since I don't see what this has to do with my website, I moved it to the Anniversary subforum.

Eidos press-release:

The European release is supposed to be on May 25th. (confirmed almost officially by a spanish Eidos employee.

Originally posted by tombraidergirl
    Since I don't see what this has to do with my website, I moved it to the Anniversary subforum.

It had old info! :P

:sun:

• the 25th is the date for Europe (hopefully stays that way), the 6th of June for North America (confirmed, look at the press release posted above)

• I'm not sure on May25th! Cuz there's something on the demo, that says that he might came in May24th(a day before the release).
    It just doesn't seems possible those both releases together!

So, in conclusion:
    - If the demo cames in May24th, the game will be in June.
    - If the demo cames earlier, the game might be on May25th!

Originally posted by PippinTheJediKnight
    Dont be so sure, Grape. South Africa is usually the last to receive new stuff. ;-)

good then there'll be someone going through the same trials and tribulations at the same time :)
    not to say that it's good that SA gets stuff last though [hehe]

• I think EVERYTHING should be released at the same time everywhere around the globe. They all talk about how great everything it today but then there's still the problem with different release dates.

• I see what you mean, when i buy the game as soon as its released here, if i get stuck an not a lot of other people have it i wont have any one to help me with it! I had a similar problem when i bought Tomb raider legend, i was looking for a walk through and no one had made one online but thats how i found this forum :D it helped me :P

• With Legend I managed to write the walkthrough (first draft in German) very fast, but I always have the obstacle that I have to write it in English and German and one of these will come later. But I am sure we will be able to help each other here.

I think EVERYTHING should be released at the same time everywhere around the globe. They all talk about how great everything it today but then there's still the problem with different release dates.

There are different release dates,because they can't make the game on the different platforms at the same time and there is the second problem-they have to send copies to almost every video game shop in the world!
    That's harsh,but we all have to exept it :(

I think EVERYTHING should be released at the same time everywhere around the globe. They all talk about how great everything it today but then there's still the problem with different release dates.

Yes, it's really silly.. it's not like, with something such as a computer game, the people in different countries and continents are actually very far from each other as far as the game is concerned... people like to play it at the same time and discuss it, etc...

• ^Very true [hehe]

I read somewhere that the release dates for the PC and PS2 platform is May and for the Sony PSP platform is June.