• What animals have you as pets? Talk about them, what they do...etc.
    Like me... I have two cats, three dogs, three birds and fish. What have you?

Originally posted by obi-wan_the_hobbit
    What animals have you as pets? Talk about them, what they do...etc.
    Like me... I have two cats, three dogs, three birds and fish. What have you?

:-o How Many?!?

I Have A Dog
    Its His Birthday Tomorow :roll:

• At the moment we only have a dog, Terry (he's my mums pet) but in the past we have had:
    -Luther (my mum's tortoise)
    -Casper (my little brothers snake)
    -Jasper (my little brother's other snake)
    -Iggy (my aunties iguana - he got too big and a bit nasty)
    -Bubble and squeak (the family guinea pigs)
    -Buzz and Woody (our cats who were poisened by our evil next door neighbour - named after the 'toy story' characters!)
    -Tango (the goldfish)
    -Georgina, Dibley, Nibbles and Chocs (mine and my little sisters hamsters over the years)

The next one I want to get is a little gecko, but only after I've bought my PS3 first!!!

• @ English Raider: POISONED?!!!?! I'd poisoned that ************************************************ ************ ** * * ******************* **************************************** neighbour back!!!!!! :mad:
    Did you at least get him a good telling-off or a complaint? Some ppl oughta have their existance license withdrawn. :no:

• Yeah we only have one at the minute! We aren't a zoo!!! These are just pets we have had in the past and who are now in animal heaven (as I tell my little brother).

• Yeah it was our next door neighbour in our previous house. It was this older woman who was really manic about her garden, it always looked perfect. So when our cats came along and did their . . business . . in her garden she wasn't pleased. She used to knock at our door and complain to my mum that her lawn grass was dying cos of our cats wee! What could we do for gods sake?? They were cats!!! So anyway one day buzz came through the cat flap with this half eaten bit of sandwich ham in his mouth and all powder stuff on it! He died about an hour later and Woody was found dead by my dad earlier that morning going out to work (he hadn't told us). My mum thought it was like rat poison arsenic powder or something but we couldn't proove it was her. but it was!!

Sorry about the essay guys. Needed to tell the full story!!

• Ohhhhhhhhhhh the poor kittie :cry:
    I'm certain the police could have proved it was her, cos she had to have traces of the poison left somewhere in the house... Why didn't you do anything when you saw the cat arriving with the powdered sandwich? I am very careful with my dog and cat and all the pets, I would have tried to find out what it was and brought the animal to the vet if it was odd stuff...

• At the time we just thought it had been dragged through some grit or something and he ate it so it musn't have tasted bad. He was fine after eating it and went back out in the garden and was basking in the sun on a rock (something he normally did) but when my mum went out to get him he didn't move and was rock hard. We only realised afterwards it must've been the stuff on the ham! When my dad found Woody in the morning he was rock hard aswell, but my dad didn't want us finding him and getting upset (I was about 11 at the time) so he hid him uder a hedge until he got home and told my mum. We had a little funeral and buried them in the garden and moved house about a month later. I think if my mum had confronted the neighbour about it she would've ended up killing her! And she never knocked at our door after then.

• Kill two cats for keeping the lawn clean... This woman must be absolutely deranged! :no: Rock hard?? After only a few hours? He must have gotten a poison that speeds the rigor mortis up.... What color did the powder have? I might be able to find out what it was with enough information.

• Poor kitties! I may or may not have killed that neighbour! But some people are like that. Idiots.
    I don't think anyone's life is complete until they've had at least one pet. I've always been surrounded by animals, and I've turned out fine (-ish). If you ignore the first bit.

• What a C**T... I'd of poured gasoline into her bed in the night while she slept and chucked an entire box of lit matches on her, then stood back to admire my beautiful burning masterpiece :-) Then maybe when she'd burnt into a nice powder i'd of put her into a ham sandwhich and sent it to her family to eat. Or perhaps i'd of used her ashes in a new litter tray for my cat to take a sh*t or p*ss on when he likes. People like her deserve to burn where they belong.

• Now I have only fish and two cats ...
    But when i was younger i had many cats, some rabbits, a dog, many birds, 3 guineapigs and a tortoise