• I can't stand people who victimise helpless animals now, not that I didn't before but after Buzz & Woody I just feel you have to be a really low, pathetic excuse for a human being to be able to harm an animal and live with yourself. We live in a much nicer neighbourhood now and there is a big park just round the corner so there are a lot of dog owners and animal lovers around which makes it much safer for strays. If we find a cat in our garden we coax it in with some milk and check to see if the owner has put some I.D. on the collar, if they haven't we take it to the RSPCA centre round the corner or to Battersea if we're going that way. We don't bloody poison it for being a bit curious or lost!!!

• Speaking of which, my parents and I have just adopted a dog from the Animal Shelter. She's a Fila Brasileiro (pitbull/boxer). She's really playful, strong, and active. Her name's Chica (pronounced Cheekah).

We didn't get her yet. She's getting spayed and getting that microchip thing, so we'll get her either late this week or very early next week.

When I get her, I'll post a picture.

• @Sandi, that's so CUTE!! I also have a Siberian husky. Her name's Mischif, because... well that's what she is!

Good luck with the new terrorist... um pet, Amanda!

• It's a girl, ;-).

She's a puppy, a year old. But she's like an adult dog. She's getting a haircut and a bath before we pick her up, and she's getting spayed, so for awhile she'll be calmed down, which is good so she can get used to my house.

Will do Metroida. I'm sure she'll be happy to hear from a friend, :D! When I get her, I'll take more pictures.

• Aww so cute :-)! I'm very allergic to cats, but I do like them.

I didn't feel like saying it, but now that I'm already posting in this thread...I got my dog, awhile ago, like 2 weeks. We brought her back to the animal shelter the other day because she's gotten VERY aggresive for some reason. Biting, barking, not obeying, and she ripped up the basement carpet, :-o!

I miss her dearly, but we'll be getting a smaller dog, chihuahua sized. Not soon though, perhaps in a few months or so.

• Ewww.... :( Perhaps she didn't like some member of your household. My dog too sometimes barks and growls at certain people who don't even LOOK aggressive. Or she was terrified to change the home, that often results in aggressivity.

• I'm not sure. I just hope another family adopts her and gives her a loving home like I did and would treat her well.

I agree a little, maybe she wasn't used to a new home. She lived with her first owner before us, then in the shelter for 2 months, then lived with us.

*Sigh*... :(.

• Shame, my poor cat was in a fight the other day, and now she has 4 stitches and a bandage on her leg (which means she can't really walk properly). As she can't type for herself, here is her rant:

*Stoopid thing on my leg. Why can I not get it off. Why is it on in the first place. I have tried licking it, biting it and scratching it. WHY WILL IT NOT COME OFF!!!!I need it off, so I can remove the other things in my leg. They are really annoying. I need to get them out. My balance is also all off now. And those other animals follow me around all the time. Idiots.
    At least I don't need to take those pill things again.. Uh Oh...*

She feels better now.

• She's gorgeous :D

I got the cutest early birthday present ever yesterday: a puppy! He's almost 3 months old and is so cute. He is a skipper-kee (thats how you pronouce it, i dont know how to spell the proper name).

He is so naughty but so cute. We've named him Shadow because he is so black and he follows me around like he's my shadow.

I'll post a pic as soon as I can get him to look at a camera. [hehe]