Thought I Should Probably Introduce Myself?

• Umm.... Yeah... :D

My name's Em, I'm 16 years old, from the UK :D

I first played Tomb Raider 1 when I was about 9, since gone on to play TR2, TR3, TRL and I'm currently on TRA. Can't get Underworld, though [no PS2 format, apparently?]

Sooooooo.... Yeah.... Hey there!

• Welcome aboard! :sun:

I noticed that TR4 - 6 are missing in your list. It's definitely worth checking them out, too, especially TLR and AoD. The AoD gameplay may be a bit odd first and there can be lots of bugs if you're unlucky, but the story 's worth it, really! :-)

Have fun exploring the forum!

• Welcome :wave2:

I'm currently on TRA, too. [hehe] So, don't be afraid to ask a TRA-question on the Board if you should have a problem one day! When I'm able to help, I will do so.

I wonder, there was no TRU-PSP2-Release in the UK until today? :chin I dont have the PSP2-Game but I think its allready released here in germany. :weird And if you buy it on eBay or another Net-Shop?

Greetz :D

• Thanks guys!

I've thought about getting the other games, especially AoD. I heard from many TR fans that it wasn't worth getting though because of poor graphics, storylines, characters, etc. I've watched the cutscenes though and it does look very good.

In response to the Underworld question, when it was first advertised over here I don't think it said anything about being on PS2 so I assumed they weren't going to bring it out, and I'd heard tell that there wasn't any plans to bring it out either, but they apparently have now, so I shall be getting it soon, I think :D

• Here's my opinion: You SHOULD play ALL TR-Games, if you can! [hehe] They are all worth it I would like to affirm! TRI-V are classics - so if you want to know about the TR-Beginnings you should know them and TR VI AoD - Personally I liked it much! For the first time Lara isnt digging somewhere in the sand for mummies or other 'new friends'... You can visit Paris and Prag, get to know van Croy a little bit better, and NOT TO FORGET Lara meets Kurtis Trent and they have a little adventure together! ;-) I loved the snow in Prag, the Hall of Seasons, i loved the Bio-Research Facility, I loves to play Kurtis in the creepy Sanitarium... And a little marginal note: The Game ist easy! You will not have any Issues to get through it, so you can concentrate on other things! ;-)

You should play the Game! Do you feel convinced now? :D

By the way, it is sooooo amazing to play Anniversary, when you have played TRI in the past! Its like you go on a foretime-trip "I Know that! I know that! Woaaaahh! Villacamba! Ohhhh look there! The lost Valley! Oh and there! The T-Rex :wave2: !!!" Gorgeous! :D I Luv it! :love:

PS: I am from germany - so please ignore the english-mistakes! [hehe]

• I will buy TRU, too, but Legend first, because I play all Games in the correct order. I've played TR I-VI and now Anniversary and after that I will play Legend and then Underworld. I think its better for understanding, if you follow the correct storyline... :happi

At this moment, I can't wait to see Legend! For many Gamers here its the favourite TR, so it has to be really amazing! I have great expectations especially on TRL! Wait and see. 8|

• You know, that Anniversary was released after Legend even if it plays before?
    I really liked Legend, TRA isn't my case, don't know... Just doesn't feel right, some how (Uhm, I'm talking rubbish, huh? ;-) )
    When I finish TRA (which could take a while...^^), I think, I'll go one with AoD or with TR2, don't know..

• I guessed, that this might coming...

For understanding: TRA is a remake, a bonus, so it is out of the sequence. The Storyline goes from Legend to Underworld - so I follow the right order by playing TRL and then TRU! [hehe]

EDIT: Lady Punk - so you are following the Chaos-Theory, don't you? :grins ... I could't do that, I'm a Pedant! :whistling:

• Legend was the first TR game that I actually owned, and it is amazing! I would recommend it to anyone who hadn't played it yet.

I agree with you about playing them in order, though. I don't know if that's because I have some sort of OCD when it comes to stuff like that, but I would. The amount of people I've seen that have watched the cutscenes from Underworld and commented saying "who's that? what's that? when did that happen?" etc because they didn't play Legend first...

Silly people. :roll

• The amount of people I've seen that have watched the cutscenes from Underworld and commented saying "who's that? what's that? when did that happen?" etc because they didn't play Legend first...

That's the matter! And I am at this point, too. "Who t.f. is Alister?" :weird "Amanda? Hä?" "Natla? I have killed her!" :wacko: ... but soon! Soon I will get my answers... I hope so. :D

• Ah, see! Playing Legend will sort out all of those questions for you!

"Who's Alister?" well, he's a man. But as for what he does, you'll have to play the game :D
    "Who's Amanda?" well, she's a woman who looks a bit like a gothic Lynette Scavo. "What does she do?" play the game :D

I think the meaning of life could also be explained just by playing Legend. That's how great it is.