What's your favourite game? (TR1-6)

• Does anybody know why on earth they delayed the angel of darkness? I was really looking forward to that! Well, I have to say that tr 4 is the best because i am into the egypt thing and i really liked the von croy episodes and the graphics were really cool. I didn't like chronicles much because of Gallows tree-no weapons and those creepy imps :evil: ...scared me for a while!!!!

• Well Eidos havn't said anything about the delay, have they. I guess it's because many fans complained, some about the first pictures they have seen, many about it not beeing a tombraiding story, and some said the controls are hard to handle (there were some presentations on faires)

I liked the atomsphere of the gallows tree. I was a bit scared as well and I missed my guns but I think the idea was great. But Chronicles was much to short to allow such levels. Compared to Last Revelation it was nothing.

• i'm not a fan of the egypt levels. i don't like her in egypt at all. i like the story for AOD because it's completely different from the others. it's something new for us TR fans. it's just feels like she's raiding the same tombs over and over....

• Sounds a bit like my story. It was also the first I played. I think Tomb Raider I is good as well, expecially since I now have glidos and the graphics look much better, but it is still not the one that got me into this whole affair :D

• I have to admit, I am a cheats person too :D I try to beat them first and then get the walkthroughs from the net. I have been trying to get hold of the official strategy guide that I have heard about on another forum, but no one seems to have it yet here.
    Out of all the tomb raiders, my fave is the revelations one then chronicles followed by angel of darkness, the others are good too but not favourites

• That would be several games:

Panza kickboxing (Amiga 500)
    Dig dug (Atari 2600)
    Double dragon (Arcade hall in the 80's)

Man I am stopping cause I could go on for a long time so many classic games exist who are my favorite I have to stop...
    I am a true gamer I played everything...

• I've played, finished and enjoyed all of the games once and once only on my trusty old Playstation 1.

TR2 was the best, I had very high hopes for this latest one (AOD) on my Playstation 2 but it has been a disappointment, I haven't played the PC version but the control method alone makes this game difficult and let's not mention the stuttering gameplay!

I just hope the new developers do a better job of giving us some of the old Tomb Raider experience whilst taking advantage of the newer machines that we'll be playing it on!

Whilst I'm moaning on do you remember that bit in one of the previous games (not sure which) where you have to shoot a dead dinosaur into the water to feed the fish........ I spent hours running about looking for a way to cross that river!!

I'll get off my soap-box now (this is Speakers Corner isn't it?!)

• I just finished AOD and was disappointed, partly because (not their fault of course), my computer couldn't run it very well. It wouldn't play the opening or end scenes. But I didn't like Kurtis Trent, and I get tired of being "indoors" all the time. I liked the TR games where Lara was outside a lot of the time, and esp in Egypt. The Matrix-y Chronicles was claustrophobic, for me.

I played the first Indiana Jones game. It was great, except for the Indy character, who I thought came across as very...wussy, to use a nice word.

"Oh, my! ......An herb!" for example.

I bought the second one but couldn't run it on my computer AT ALL, so sold it on E-Bay.

I LOVED American McGee's Alice. Horror mixed with adventure.

• (o.k this conversation might be last dec but i just wanna put my point of veiw across! :P )
    I love ALL the games.Reason?
    Well i like TR1 because it was the first EVER game to have a female as a lead character.(GIRL POWER!!!!)
    I liked TR2 because of her changing clothes and the different veicles.
    I liked TR3 because i got to choose which section i got to play when i wanted
    i like TR4 cause she has some cool moves
    i like TR5 cause of the new moves the new costumes the new locations
    and TR6 cause of her whole new look. (and i love her denium jacket and jeans :P )
    And yeah they were a few frustrationg times :ouch: :mad: but hay a game wouldnt be a game without them. right?
    I LOVE TOMBRAIDER AND LARA CROFT!!!!!!
    *-) :-D :) 8) 8-) :sun: :P :wink: ;) :lol: :rope: :kiss: :winki: **-) ***-) :haha: :thumbsup: [:o)]

It's not the men that have the hard lives, it's the women who look after the artifacts!

• hmmmm.... i dont have a fave i think there all gr8 the only 1 to dissapoint was AOD only coz of the controls though everything else was gr8

Original von gold digger

hmmmm.... i dont have a fave i think there all gr8 the only 1 to dissapoint was AOD only coz of the controls though everything else was gr8

Too bad for the dissapointment :cry:

LARA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0)
    LARA: You might try to kill me
    Powell: I'm not going to kill you
    LARA: I said you try

• I like TR2 and TR3. 2 because it was all chinese. My fav level is Barkhang Monestry. I like TR3 cause of her mansion. It's bigger, better and has a lot more stuff to do. I hope they bring it back in TR7 but I doubt they will cause of the storyline. :sad:

• i wonder wat the story line will be weather they will stay with the story of AOD or if they go with a completely new story which 1 would be better though...