2nd Level: Peru (Temple, present)

• in fact this is an easy part!!
    Try to do the following action.
    When u enter the room look to ur left there is a ball higher tha u!
    Use the aiming of the pistols towards the symbol but instead of firing use
    the rope gaget that lara has!
    NOw u should have 2 balls (since one is on the fllor from the time u come in)
    Now put the balls in the 2 places that are next to the statue(the statue is not up yet but it is in the middle of the room) leave the third ball-place open (the one behind the statue) now when u put the 2 balls in their places some ladders opened at the 2 sides of the room but u can only grab the 2 on ur right! grab it and climb it (u will fill like a monkey when u do that cause it wants u to do some sily tricks but when u reach the top u will see the 3 ball. push it down and now u got the balls

• After you have put all the balls on the pads, and you've seen the purple statue thing, what do you do next? There is a rope hanging down across the cavern, but it's far too high to reach. How do you get out of this room?

• Help im stuck again ! It's been along time waiting to play this and i think my brain has died waiting.
    Level 2 finaly got the water out of the room climbed though hole then get to slopeing pathway.
    got magnetic thingy on to 1st beam and climbed wall to top cant get fix on 2nd target ? am i missing something ?

• Help please im in peru. Done the room full of water jump through hole in wall and then come to slope in path.climb left hand wall jump back to ledge and shoot magnetic thingy to 1st beam then climb to top ledge on right but dont matter where i stand cant get fix on 2nd beam? HELP Please untill my brain reboots.

• i think the level is peru after you have gone through the tomb flash back thing where that girl drowns, you are then sent back to real time and there is a deserted ground with loadsa boxes there is a big pool and you have to swim right down, i get to this room where there are like 3 or 4 poles with gems you can pull the gems out and they give out light . i don't know what to do :mad: i've tried for like an hour please help! i have included a screan shot i think lol i'm new to this

• When you swim under water there is a little area with a face carved intot the stone that you can't swim up to because of a water current. On my game it looked like it was glowing a greenish colour. When the four crystals are pulled the stone with the face on will open

• basically u have to pull the four gems underwater but there is a time limit so dont come up for a bvreathe after pulling each one

when you have done this the place will drain out and you can go through the metal door with the hole in it and continue

• Hy ,

i am stuck at Peru , right after the scene she reads about the princess and so ... when it comes to the stairs , and the cinematic begins , she wont move at my command, i cant stop her from falling ! ´

i tried everything, but she just wont move ! what i am supposed to do there ?

• After the guy stops screaming in your ear 'get out of there, get out of there!' you press -

Up
    Up
    Right

Lara starts to move and a sequence starts. The buttons you need to press after that appear on the screen, the first one is L2 i cant remember the rest but you'll see them yourself

• this is kinda off topic, but ... not? lol...

well.. I was checking out the walkthrough on the main site for Peru, and when I go to click next page (peru2.php) it wont go.. just keeps comming back to peru.php... just thought I'd point that out incase the linking was wrong. ^^ great guide so far btw.