Lara the gymnast!

• I just discovered this! :P

I was mucking around in the Croft Mansion, and as I was running, I repeatedly tapped the O button and Lara started doing somersaults! :-o I was like...WOW! Its quite funny if you keep doing it....you get the odd response....

Just thought I'd say that...its handy for combat :)

• yer its so cool, sometimes Zip says stuff like " i want that on action replay" and sometimes Alister says "somestimes she scares me"

its quite funny

but u can make the go further, keep tapping :circle: until lara starts doing more upright flips (but before she does her final sumersault) the start pressing :act and you'll do 2 more different flips and end with the grand finale

also you can go into these flips and stuff via the swan dive and other moves

Originally posted by LostArtifact
    I just discovered this! :P

I was mucking around in the Croft Mansion, and as I was running, I repeatedly tapped the O button and Lara started doing somersaults! :-o I was like...WOW! Its quite funny if you keep doing it....you get the odd response....

Just thought I'd say that...its handy for combat :)

Yeah, that's how I discovered it too. IT's really cool [hehe]

• Okay! I'll try that! Thanks!

I'm one of those people that likes to jump around a lot...like in TR 2 I used to go into the big hall, put the music on and just jump around! You might think I'm :stupid: LOL! :act :circle:

[haha] :stupid:

(man I love these smilies!)

• try doing the same with jump ;) not sure what key on PS2 coz i play pc, but atleast it should have the shame effect on both :P

• You're no more :stupid: than I am - I used to do that too.

What else was the stereo for?

• Ooooh must try that! I like her swinging tricks aswell! I sent ages in the gym just making her swing round and round on a pole! I love it when she changs direction mid-swing!!!

I need to get out more!

• when you press O to make loopings you can press down at the same time on the controller to make backward loopings

its like a combo :D

later i maybe add my stunt movie of tomb raider :P

Originally posted by leapfreak
    Ooooh must try that! I like her swinging tricks aswell! I sent ages in the gym just making her swing round and round on a pole! I love it when she changs direction mid-swing!!!

I need to get out more!

yer it looks really good, you can either change mid swing or you change direction at the top of the pole, how does she do that?? :O

• If you watch the demo at the beginning of the game, you can see how I assume the developers intended it to be used.

Use the grapple on some opponents and pull them toward you. Then as they stagger toward you, do some somersaults into them to send them flying!

Haven't tried this yet, but thats what they show!

• well, yeah, but what you do is you throw the grapple again and pull again ya see?

it offcourse works best on enemies that are close to an edge; but that lurching effect is the only thing it ever does, so it takes a bit of practice to perfect it :P