General Questions

• Here you can ask general questions about the forum.

Originally posted by Arty-Girl
    ^i was wondering - what are rewards and how do they work?

In your Profile, in the User Control Panel, you can find a field called "Reward". This is a special field that you should only fill out, when you earned a reward.

A list of Rewards and who has earned them:
    -------------------------------------------------------------

(from the german part of the forum, the person who has made the most right guesses during the fifa worldcup)

* WM Tippkönig (152er)
    * WM Tippkönig Platz 2 2nd (LCS)
    * WM Tippkönig Platz 3 3rd (~Cobra~ / Alistor)

(Spam Arena)

* Spam Queen (Koalah according to Grape ;-) but Panda also has enough posts.)

Not according to Grape, according to everybody but I dont mind if Panda wants to share the Spam Queen title with me :D

• ^ i didn't see this?

EDIT: now i have hehehe I wasn't aware of this at all, wow :O Well when it comes down to it, things have to be done.

Original von Masterofdesaster
    I don't quite get that Angel_of_darkness is in the banned users list but appearently isn't banned yet... :weird:

You as a normal user can actually not see when someone was banned, unless they are marked as skeleton (which are two different things as the second it only a rank)!

• Is it possible you could ban A_o_D again??? shes reappeared from the little **** hole she came from :-?

Original von DarkestAngel
    Is it possible you could ban A_o_D again??? shes reappeared from the little **** hole she came from :-?

Sorry, I got stuck playing Genji ;-)...
    She's gone now.

• You seem to be asking alot of questions... :-? because A_o_d patronized TRG and told her to shut up(well thats what i translated it as)... its no way to speak to authority. She also constantly ignored TRG's warnings.

• Yes well unless my eyes are telling me otherwise (which they shouldnt be, i had an eye exam 2 weeks ago and they were fine :-)) thats what i read. I personally took offence when she presumed things about me.

• excuse me but what does it "presumed" means ? but I guess thats a bad thing :) but in fact she is really a good girl but she is soooooooo aggressive so she always spam with each others when they say something bad to her ....

• Then i suggest she learns to walk away from those situations and ignore the comments made. :-) Or, take her stresses out on a punch bag.

Originally posted by Legend
    excuse me but what does it "presumed" means ? but I guess thats a bad thing :) but in fact she is really a good girl but she is soooooooo aggressive so she always spam with each others when they say something bad to her ....

Hi AoD, if you're using a proxy, just so you know they aren't safe from being traced... your ip can still be reported to yor isp. and seeing as this is at least your third time joining, I for one hope trg will do this :)

Originally posted by Pro Grape

Hi AoD, if you're using a proxy, just so you know they aren't safe from being traced... your ip can still be reported to yor isp. and seeing as this is at least your third time joining, I for one hope trg will do this :)

ha ? who is AoD ? sorry Pro_Grape but what r u talking about ?

• ^^i'm sorry to say it but if you are seperate people then i believe you are here for a sole purpose: to play the sympathy vote for Angel_of _darkness :-? so she can become a member again.