St. Francis' Folly

• Ive just start the st. frencis folley level, I kill hte 2 lions, but I dont know what to do next!! :(

can show me a video guide, or something!!!!! HELP!

TEN YEARS. ONE LARA. SO MANY TOMBS...
    TOMB RAIDER ANNIVERSARY... 25/6/2007!!!!!!!!!

• See those pillars? Jump to the smallest then a bigger one at left side of the site. Jump to the left too then, to a thing. Then look at the door where u entered the level. U see another one, follow the way!

HERE:
    follow the 1st red arrow, then the blue one that leads you to the medi, follow forward, then look at the door where u entered the level. U see another one, follow the way.

• Good day, Tareq here...

This is one of the games I began long before I discovered the Tombraidergirl Web Site and am just now getting back to.

At the point following the Water Tunnel puzzle, in the "Getting Oriented" section -- I seem to be stuck attempting to climb back up into the tower after opening the doors of Thor, Atlas, Neptune, and Damocles, and capturing the keys of Thor and Damocles. Lara cannot jump high enough to reach any of the platforms in order to get to the Atlas and Neptune doors. My question is -- Is this because I have collected the Damocles key ahead of the Atlas and Neptune keys? I have examined the Walkthru for this and the order of collection is different. Must the keys be collected in the order described in the Walkthru? I will appreciate a reply from any of you. Thanks in advance... Tareq :-?

• No, the order of the keys is not relevant. Without seeing it myself it is hard to advice you where to go (especially as I have the layout of this room in TRA in my mind at the moment and not the one from Tomb Raider I), but there must be a spot to climb up somewhere.

• Good day, Tareq here...

This is one of the games I began long before I discovered the Tombraidergirl Web Site and am just now getting back to.

At the point following the Water Tunnel puzzle, in the "Getting Oriented" section -- I seem to be stuck attempting to climb back up into the tower after opening the doors of Thor, Atlas, Neptune, and Damocles, and capturing the keys of Thor and Damocles. Lara cannot jump high enough to reach any of the platforms in order to get to the Atlas and Neptune doors. My question is -- Is this because I have collected the Damocles key ahead of the Atlas and Neptune keys? I have examined the Walkthru for this and the order of collection is different. Must the keys be collected in the order described in the Walkthru? I will appreciate a reply from any of you. Thanks in advance... Tareq :-?

Long ago I enjoyed this Tomb Raider 1 too. And I collected the keys in the order of Thor, Damocles, Atlas and finally Neptun. Have again a careful look to the central tower and I'm sure you'll find your way.

Klaas