40 Fathoms

• Is it possable to get extra medi-packs ,I am out of life , one shot i,m dead can,t even draw weapons,but can escape back through water. :ouch:

• If that's the waterhole where you are surrounded by tow of the baddies, I'm afraid that's what you have to do. If I remember correctly there's a large medipack found after the fight. And also you will of course regain your health when entering the next level. But it's nearly impossible to get out of the water unharmed.

However I've got a savegame. Its not a very good one. You'll get 5 large and 5 small medipacks, and olny shotgun automatic and harpoon gun, but unless you've found any other weapons you can use it. The first one is shortly before that, the second shortly after.

http://www.tombraidergirl.com/tr2/save.zip

They have german titels but normally they work fine.

• Please Help... I am on TR2 in the level called 40 fathoms. I am at the point where I have swam through a tunnel and as I come out of the hatch and climb up there is a brawler and a gunman. Trouble is... I went and saved the game just before I climb up so everytime I start again I am in the water ready to climb out. However, I only have a tiny bit of life left and one small medi - pack. The gunman gets me before I can climb out or turn around and go back through the tunnel. Even when I take my last medi - pack he still gets me. I have tried about 30 times so far in the hope he will come on in a different position in the room and give me time to climb out and get him, but no luck so far.
    ANY SUGGESTIONS????
    Is the a way to go back a level or to a previous save? :-(

• i played the game years ago but i think i can remember.....i would really suggest that you try one more time and if you die i can only suggest you start the whole game again. It has happend to me loads of times and i could only try again. But it didn't work so i had to start the whole game again. You have to be so careful with this game in not using too much ammo or medipacks. if you are to try again, you have to be very quick on your feet. Sorry this is all i can suggest :-(

It's not the men that have the hard lives, it's the women who look after the artifacts!

• HI :wave:
    you really have to start the game again :-o sherry that's not good :(
    and thebradykid don't you have any last save game :einfall: from the same level so you don't have to start from the start again. or before you dived through the shaft thingi

LARA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0)
    LARA: You might try to kill me
    Powell: I'm not going to kill you
    LARA: I said you try

• ups :oops:
    i over read the last line sorry :cry: :oops:

LARA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0)
    LARA: You might try to kill me
    Powell: I'm not going to kill you
    LARA: I said you try

• maybe but i depends what YOU want to do thebradykid. either, get a savegame off TRG(if on p.c) or start the game again. It's really the medipakcs that are buggering you up. maybe you could use a cheat. TRG is bound to have some in on her web page, for p.c and ps1 and ps2. Sorry. :-(
    (keep smiling, though you'll get it! :wink: :sun:)

It's not the men that have the hard lives, it's the women who look after the artifacts!

• Oh I think, the topic is in the wrong forum. This one is only about TR VI

Hmm I think, that you have to start with the whole game again if you don't want to use a savegame from another person. I know, it's sad...more than sad, but I had this problem, too. In the last level of TR III. :-(

• oh no!!!! the last level. what a shit! *crying-sort of :wink: * mmmmm you didn't give up though did you???

Original von ~Anni23~

I had this problem, too. In the last level of TR III. :-(

Too bad. Do you want a tip? Have 2 save files. alternate between them each save. I started this in AoD, when my game glitched on the archaeological dig area. :-(

Original von Kurtis99

Do you want a tip? Have 2 save files. alternate between them each save.

I had at least fur save spaces for AoD. :wink: But yeah that's a good tip. :wink:
    (by the way i like your signiture :P )

• Dive along the track of the crates and barrels and down into the ship by the anchor. You can catch some air there, I am not certain if it was in the first or the second chamber aboard the ship.