Tomb Raider 3 Movie... No? Yes?

Originally posted by DarkestAngel
    i have just heard that AJ is considering doing another TR film, can anyone fill me in on this???

*thank the god(s) of us all i just read a biography of Angelina Jolie!* Well form what i read in that book that the movies were doing so poor in grabbing audiences and getting bad reviews that they were doubting on EVER doing another Tomb Raider. At least that's the word here. Critics weren't happy about the Tomb Raider Movies, but then again i think they had a jiff with the fact that a video game character came to life. Not to mention that there are still a lot of people that aren't so fond of Angelina Jolie. (i wouldn't have a clue why but that's why i call them freaks)so that's what i know. i can try to give you guys a few quotes from it, i'll include a bibliogrphy to cover my hyde.

• i think a 3rd movie is a bad idea, unless AJ is lara nd they get back simon west from the first movie to direct. I felt TR1 really captured the games atmosphere, jan de bont had no fucking clue what he doing.

Also snake, why do u say AOD ruined lara's rep? I think that is total crap, it didn't ruin her rep it ruined core's rep. Which is totally unfair as they were rushed by eidos to finish the game meaning they made many mistakes and alot of things that woulda made the game better were lost.

• after my oppinion i think the first was good many things reminded me of the games and thats why i like the first one, the second on the other hand was not as good as the first there were things m,issing i'll get in on it later got to log out now i'm in school hehe

LARA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0)
    LARA: You might try to kill me
    Powell: I'm not going to kill you
    LARA: I said you try

• okay back to my oppinion on the second i didn't get finished, i actually think it didn't relate that much to the games and it doesn't remaind me of the games either and that the riddles and the excitment is missing thats a downer and some other stuff that i can't remember missed so i didn't like the movie as i liked the first

LARA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0)
    LARA: You might try to kill me
    Powell: I'm not going to kill you
    LARA: I said you try

• What do u mean raiding tombs?!! SHE RAIDS ONE TOMB!!!

In the first one she raids 2!!!!

I hated the second one. It was just all wrong, i was really dissapointed with it.

Come on if Lara really had gerard butler handcuffed to a bed i seriously doubt she would just leave him there ... wait thats me :P

• i just found this:

by Paul Davidson
    April 20, 2006 - Almost two years ago, action starlet Angelina Jolie said she was finished with Tomb Raider. However, the popular actress has since had a change of heart, Britain's Daily Express tabloid reports, and a third Tomb Raider is now on the drawing board. (source: Entertainmentwise)

"Paramount has optioned [Tomb Raider III] and Angelina has agreed to star in the third," Ian Livingstone — fantasy author, Eidos co-founder, and creator of Lara Croft — told the paper. Eidos Interactive, now owned by SCi, created the wildly popular computer and console game series based on the adventures of archaeologist Lara Croft. The franchise continues to be popular with the release of the company's latest game, Tomb Raider: Legend.

Jolie and husband Brad Pitt are currently holed up in a resort in the African country of Namibia, awaiting the birth of their child. However, that hasn't stopped her from making some preparations in anticipation of the film. "Angelina is already in training to make sure she gets rid of her post-pregnancy bulge," a source told the paper. "She wants to be in tip-top shape and look better in Lara's outfit than ever."

• if they make it i hope its not going to be as bad as Cradle of life. Iffact i reckon they might struggle to get interest because of cradle of life being a complete disaster. But never the less i look forward to it