Tomb Raider 3 Movie... No? Yes?

• The only thing I know for (quite) sure, is that the storyline of the third film is going to play before the games with a younger Lara than we know.
    (Maybe a bit like in TR3 or in Irland? We will see)
    Well, actually it's just what they're saying in the German thread about this ;-)

• so i guess the german's are getting mmore information than us huh?-lol....
    but i really do think that they ARE makeing another movie for some odd reason, i've seen so much stuff-heard so much stuff that i think im startign to belive it. but i honestly tink there going to make another one if i've seen the movie page with no info. on it what so ever besides that a person named Dan is the director and Angie is going to be Lara. But i donno-the only way we'd know for sure is to see the preview or the movie with our own eyes! :morning

• The only thing I know for (quite) sure, is that the storyline of the third film is going to play before the games with a younger Lara than we know.
    (Maybe a bit like in TR3 or in Irland? We will see)
    Well, actually it's just what they're saying in the German thread about this ;-)

Are you sure that's not just speculation? I don't recall any official articles saying anything about what the movie will include. But for the record, Angelina will not be playing Lara. That's been confirmed. I hear Megan Fox was trying to get the role. I like her, but I can't see her as Lara Croft material. Rhona Mitra, please, :D !

• I'm sorry, but you're mistaken. Angelina stated herself she does not want to be a part of the new movie. However, an article on Yahoo! News popped up a few minutes ago regarding the third movie and it said it's in production. Come to find out, it's taking us to Lara's past.

http://videogames.yahoo.com/ev…yback/playback-46/1317152

They covered the rumours of Angelina's return (despite what the actress herself said) by saying she was "thinking about it". Also, there's already several other threads regarding this topic that I just found over in the appropriate section:

New TR3 film???
    TOMB RAIDER 3 MOVIE... NO? YES?

• She'll probably won't do it. I heard she's quit work for a while to spend time with her children.

• One might think that there is nothing to report from the Tomb Raider universe, which is unlikely with Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light on our doorstep. Once again the topic of a third movie has been brought up with a new name for a possible Lara Croft actress, this time the 29 year old Kimberly Kardashian. If you are not fed up with "reboots" and "movies being in 3D now", you may still hope for a third movie in the near future.

[source]showbizspy.com[/source]

Is there anyone who still believes what is said about a third movie?

I personally don't think it will come anytime soon and I especially don't trust the announcements of which actress is to play Lara Croft...

Once again the topic of a third movie has been brought up with a new name for a possible Lara Croft actress, this time the 29 year old Kimberly Kardashian. If you are not fed up with "reboots" and "movies being in 3D now", you may still hope for a third movie in the near future.

[source]showbizspy.com[/source]

If that is the case, I'll complain because Lara has been reinvented too many times and now there are actually clones (Compare all character history from games, movies, comics, books, etc.) now. Lara is a lady of elegance not a bimbo; so I can only hope that Crystal Dynamics steps in [legally] and creates strict guidelines if the movie is infact created but be that as it may, this hardcore enthusiast will be livid. I absolutely detest the movies and I wish they were all created to appear in CGI like Final Fantasy: Advent Children and stay true to the story originality.

:hang

"Well, you have my total attention now; I'm not quite sure I've got your's though. Hello?!" -Lara Croft :crouch

• You will not be the only one to complain. I think that all movie related news are getting worse and worse. I was not a fan of Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft, but - as bad as the scripts were - she at least did her job as best she could. It's not her fault, she's not British. But again going for a non British person who is not even a real actress... ridiculous. I just hope the rumour is fake.

• Kim Kardashian... :O

I really don't see any need for recruiting a reality TV star. It wouldn't benefit the image of the movie imo... not at all. So unless there's more proof, I doubt the rumours are true - for my own sanity [hehe]