Croft Manor

• you mean the actual underwater-passage?

You have to use two switches.

1. the one in the pool
    2. the one on the balcony, where you get the clue for the gold riddle. Instead of turning the statues outwards, you turn them to face each other, to get another lever.

Original von korn-star
    maybe if you get all the rewards youll be able to outside?

No! Of course there are quite a few people here who have gotten all rewards.

Originally posted by korn-star
    does anyone know if you can leave the house :S because when i was in the library alister said 'are you going outside yet?' and lara said'notwhen theres still plenty to explore outside' what does that mean ????

Lara actually says there's plenty inside - not outside.

We could consider this as meaning that Lara can't get outside - and we know that she can't, so all this scene is telling us is that when Lara is in Croft Manor she can't leave the house.

Originally posted by korn-star
    does anyone know if you can leave the house :S because when i was in the library alister said 'are you going outside yet?' and lara said'notwhen theres still plenty to explore outside' what does that mean ????

I think this is their way of telling us you can't go outside and that there's plenty inside to do

• inside is interesting with the pool and everything but it does seem pretty much impossible to get outside even with the mansion rewards all collected

• you have to be that milli-sec quicker.

What I usually do it: stand in the middle of the platforum. Use grapple to pull closer. Remove grapple before the platform hits the bar. Run and jump.

• do you mean re-do the mansion? as in find all the secrets again and unlock all the passage ways? if thats what you want to do i think you have to start the game again. if not then you can always access the mansion from the main menu.

• For some reason, I have only 15/16 Silver Rewards. I'm positive I have everything that's pointed out in TRC's walkthrough, but it says 15/16! I have all of them in the gym, before you ask. Every single one. They're so easy to get. Am I missing something? Do you have to finish the game before it's revealed? I have all the Bronze, and the Gold. Silver has been like this for the past 3 games, and I still can't figure it out!

Thank you! ^^

Originally posted by laralara
    Is there a way to replay croft manor without having to restart the game (without having to play bolivia?)

When you load the game open a previously saved game - one from before you started collecting the Croft Manor rewards - and you'll find that they're all back for you to collect again.

If you do this remember that your master savegame will be overwritten, if you're relying on it you should make a backup or create a new savegame before quitting to restart the old savegame.

Originally posted by Della
    For some reason, I have only 15/16 Silver Rewards. I'm positive I have everything that's pointed out in TRC's walkthrough, but it says 15/16! I have all of them in the gym, before you ask. Every single one. They're so easy to get. Am I missing something? Do you have to finish the game before it's revealed? I have all the Bronze, and the Gold. Silver has been like this for the past 3 games, and I still can't figure it out!

Thank you! ^^

I posted a checklist of Bronze Rewards way back on page 5 of this thread.
    Just run Lara through the house via each checkpoint and she'll soon find the one she's missing.

• Go to where Zip is when you go in there is a computer on the right you can use. It opens a safe and thats the grapple.

Go to the swimming pool with the grapple and there should be statues holding spears on one side. Pull out the two spears with the hook. Go up onto the first balcony and swing across to the second.