Moves / Controls

• Here you can aks your questions about Lara's moves.

All users, please note:
    Not everyone is playing on the same system as you are, and not everyone uses the default Settings. So instead of saying "press Triangle" or "press E" say: "press Interaction" - there is a reason these commands have names.

• could anyone tell me how to wall run? i can use the grapple and hook on, but i just come to a stand still and can't seem to get any momentum up. what are the keys to use?
    running on a pc

thanks

• I couldn't find a suitable topic and can't write another so i'm typing it here; how can you start a new game?? I just can't seem to find out. the manual is a fat lot of use and I'm stuck. I was wondering, do you have to finish the game first??

Let's get ourselves lost:it's more interesting that way

:sun: XxLoveable Outrageous LegendaryxX :D

• If you want to start a new game make a new profile or just save game at the beginning of the game so if you want to start new game you could load the save.
    What do you mean by 'Do you have to finish the game first??'

• She means, do you have to finish the game you already started before creating a new one. And the answer to that would be no.

Just go to the Play Game menu and select New Game. Not that hard, [hehe] .

• Just started the game today and don't seem to be able to use the grapple? In the gym, on the 3rd task, I climb up the blocks and then jump backwards (look backwards, then jump) followed by using the grapple key when I see the little blue shiny ring, but nothing happens except a long drop to the floor.

I've tried varying the timing of pressing the grapple key, also holding it down/not holding it down. Any suggestions to resolve what I'm doing wrong would be gratefully received!

• At the end, there is a relic you can get to but have to jump - and hit 's' to jump and reverse and grab horizontal pole. I've tried this repeatedly and can't seem to get Lara to release the bar or to get her to jump again.

Any hints on how to get this to work?

edit: I just figured out what I was doing wrong - have to hit 'w' to jump from the horizontal pole! thanks!

well - now I'm stuck again at this same spot cause I restarted the game and I can't figure out how I did this before! Lol!

• I dicovered some new moves! (for the people that didn't know this!)

Cool trick 1:
    press forward and keep it pressed, now press shift repeatly! ('O' for ps2!) she will do a roll, jump up, two flips, and at the end some sort of super flip in the air! It's really cool!

Cool trick 2:
    Do the same as above, but before she does the 'super flip' press space! She will do a sort of salto in stead of the 'super flip'!

Cool trick 3:
    press forward and keep it pressed, now press shift two times ('O' for ps2) and then press, instead of shift, spacebar repeatly! ('X' for ps2) Lara will do a roll and jump up again, but now she does two ... (I'm dutch, so I don't know how you call it!) and a super backflip! try it out, it's pretty cool!

• There is a third trick:

Before Lara does the Super Flip of trick 1, press jump instead of roll. So she will make a salto instead

"...Ihr werdet fragen, wer ich bin und warum ich so spreche. Kommt, und ich erzähle euch ein Märchen, wie ihr es noch nie gehört habt."

The post was edited 1 time, last by Der Maskierte ().

Originally posted by Amanda Evert
    She means, do you have to finish the game you already started before creating a new one. And the answer to that would be no.

Just go to the Play Game menu and select New Game. Not that hard, [hehe] .

it doesn't work like that on ps2 (or is it just mine?) anyway i'll just have to make a new profile

Let's get ourselves lost:it's more interesting that way

:sun: XxLoveable Outrageous LegendaryxX :D