• i've got only one dog, she's sooo cute

(in this picture you see my dad and our little girl ;) )

2nd: doing her favourite pastime: stealing my socks and chewing them *gg*

• @ Sandi: We haven't decided what to name her yet. Sleepy-cuteish dog :-)

@ Pippin: Yay, congrats! :D

amnesiac : Cute and cheeky :D

[Current pet situation]
    I nearly sat on my cat recently (not the kitten, my senior). She always sits where you wanna sit yourself... [hehe]
    My feathies are singing :music
    My kitty is sitting on an armchair in the living room and my doggie is lying on a blanket next to me and looks bored.
    [/Current pet situation]

• I got a cat today. My mom's friend's cat had kittens, and we got one. He's black with green eyes. I named him Matrix.

[Blocked Image: http://a783.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/13/l_c54f4c21e170b76a72861e227aa4491e.jpg]

• Here's a more recent one that I took of him in November with my cell phone. I wanted to get in in a picture in that position since it was rather cute at the time. He does funnier and cuter things now, [hehe] .

[Blocked Image: http://a865.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/123/l_9adda14071b84e969efd43383b7a13e8.jpg]

If I get a chance, I'll take one later today.

• That’s a cute cat!

I don't have a cat, but my neighbour does. Every time when I go outside, within two minutes it always bounces up to me. It sometimes sneaks into my house, usually when I'm asleep and it would sleep on the floor or on a bed.

• Thank you, Dalek, :D !

My cat is currently sleeping across the hall from me in one out of two of his kitty beds around the house. The other one is downstairs in the living room near the coffee table.

For the record, it's the first time he's slept in the bed across the hall.

• i think my cat is dozing in the hall since all the upstairs bedroom doors are shut. He likes to sleep in our rooms but he can't when we go to bed or he'll claw the carpet to get out while we're asleep.

• Heh, good times were when I had a dog. That was until it died when i was around 5 i think. Ahhh, I went through his death really difficult :axe .
    My parents would like to have a dog again, but the problem is that well, firstly our house got a repair and it would be difficult in it's young years to clean after it and second - the biggest problem - my parents don't want to go through it's death /again/, becuase it's really a heavy pressure.
    Of course the same goes for the rest of the animals.

• lol mod

:O miss outlaw wot happened?! ...a few weeks isn't long to have tortoise, lol...?

I'd like hens, so I could have fresh eggs. but it's ok since there's someone up the road who keeps hens, and I just get fresh eggs from them. and when I move out I will definitely be getting at least one horse, two russian blue cats, and one chocolate lab or bull terrier. (my parents.. actually, just my dad -- doesn't want a dog or cat because he thinks it would affect the wildlife around here :roll )

and if I win the lottery I'm going to spend it all on having a dead wooly mammoth cloned.

• I'd like hens, so I could have fresh eggs

My brother keeps hens. He actually has some special breed, something Egyptian, I forgot the name. But personally I thing hens are a little bit stupid. I swear one of these days I'll have one smacked around my bumper, these animals have simply no sense of traffic rules, and obviously they manage to fit through the smallest holes...

...my dad -- doesn't want a dog or cat because he thinks it would affect the wildlife around here

Well, you know the story of how one lone cat on a remote island somewhere in Australia supposedly has extinguished one entire species of birds? When I look at what our little beast comes home with some times I readily believe that story...

and if I win the lottery I'm going to spend it all on having a dead wooly mammoth cloned.

Thats cool! And then you can build a park of prehistoric animals somewhere in the Caribbean and some idiot turns off the fences and the lawyer gets it... um... sorry, got carried away! ;-)

• :O miss outlaw wot happened?! ...a few weeks isn't long to have tortoise, lol...?

I'd like hens, so I could have fresh eggs.

well, firstly, we only had the tortoise because my nan found it on her balcony in london...yer i though it was weird...we didn't plan on getting one, but we kept it for a while before giving to a rescue centre.

and the hens. we have too many eggs. i'm not joking. We've got boxes of them in the fridge, tons crammed into the egg house we have ( i know, egg house :D ) and there's almost no space in the kitchen cos the eggs are all over the place. whenever someone comes over it's always "want some eggs?" lol. we keep on trying to come up with ways of getting rid of them, but being in the middle of no where it's pretty hard to sell them. and everyone has hens around here. i do recall my mum finding a recipe for a wedding cake that used 25 eggs, but we couldn't think of a reason to make the cake...